Package Exchange 2014 FALL EXCHANGE SIGN UP!

sallyomally

Forum Legend
Reaction score
TIME FOR FALL FUN, VVers!:rp: So.. if you'd like to join in-
Requirements for signing up are:

*Joined VV prior to the post of this thread, and have made at least 20 posts.If you've successfully sent a box in Secret Santa or past vegan exchanges, then you will be exempt from this requirement. If you're close to meeting the requirements, please do send me a PM ;maybe we can work something out.

*If you have failed to send a package in a previous exchange, please PM me before signing up.

*If you're under 18, please get your parents' permission first.

*Please do not sign up if you know you won't be able to send a package. We're aiming to have 3 or 4 exchanges a year, so you'll have another chance to participate.

*It's not necessary to be a vegan to participate in the exchange, but any item sent must be vegan.

*A cap of$ 20 total (USD), not including shipping is suggested. Don't feel that you can't participate if this is too steep for you. Please note that shipping internationally can easily be $25 or more in itself. If you are concerned about this, please request someone within your own country.

Please PM sallyomally with the following information if you are ready to join in!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Your VV name

*your real name

*your complete address

* whether you wish to exchange or receive hand/homemade (anything made by you or purchased as long
as it fits into this category),other (for those who fall into the not-so-crafty category), or either

*whether you are willing and/or prefer to ship internationally.

*any particular dislikes, food allergies, and so forth

*anyone with whom you do not wish to be paired (for instance, someone you've exchanged with in the past)

Important Dates:

--Last day to sign up: Saturday, October 25
--Matches received by : Monday, October 27:pumpkin:

--packages received by: NO LATER THAN Friday, November 28
--When in doubt, it's always best to mail earlier than you think you should. Craziness can happen .

I'm in! :pumpkin:

And, this is pathetic. It's been a week now, and nobody other than me seems to be interested in a fall exchange! :cry: Let's go, people!

Count me in. Will send my info later because I am under the influence of diphenhydramine and would fall asleep halfway through my PM.

Reactions: KLS52 and Amy SF
Will be waiting! Consider me already signed up for that one. Hopefully it gets more response. :/

I think cancelling is a good idea. I am hoping to participate in the next one. :)

I really hope so...but I kind of thought that the winter exchange will be after new year since this would have been so close to the Christmas.