Package Exchange 2014 Secret Santa/Winter Q&A Thread

sallyomally

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Time to quiz,question, interrogate,inquire and investigate. Let the merriment begin!
zmls01-santa-elves-at-computer-gettyimages.jpg

Reactions: KLS52
Well let's get this party started! I'll kick things off:

The exchange elves have been sent on a mission: to locate the amazing KLS52!
Santa has been very busy lately.. you know.. holiday stuff. BUT he is always watching for good deeds, and he tells us you have been a very good girl this year. A little birdie told him you are a lover of all things CHRISTMAS,and this makes him happy. He has been told you keep Christmas in your heart all year long! He would like to reward you with a lovely box of wonderful holiday cheer, but first a few questions,please-to help the elves.. SO.. if you would be so kind. Tell us-
What are your top three favorite colors? Do you decorate your home for Christmas in a theme/color?
Favorite hot beverages?
Snacks- sweet, spicy, salty, savory, crunchy, or all of the above?
Favorite holiday scents?
Are there fur children? Cats? Dogs? Others? Is there a Mr.KL? If so, what are some of his favorite snacks?
Collectibles?
Hobbies?
Music?

Here at the North Pole we (of course) celebrate Christmas all year through. Do you mind receiving Christmas related goodies after Dec. 25?
Thank you for answering. We will take this information to our North Pole workshop to prepare a special treat just for you! We may return with more questions later.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

What are your top three favorite colors? Do you decorate your home for Christmas in a theme/color?

Hmmm...that would be yellow, blue, purple. I decorate to some extent...seems to be less and less every year but it's due to laziness (not wanting to put the stuff away after the holiday) and not because I don't enjoy the decorations.

Favorite hot beverages: COFFEE!!!! I prefer the medium roasts, brewed strong. I like tea but only black tea and I am not a fan of herbal but have been know to have a cup every now and then. I can handle both caffeinated and decaffeinated depending on the time of day.

Snacks: All of the above! :D

Favorite holiday scents: Cinnamon, nutmeg, pumpkin pie spice...notice a theme here? I do not like vanilla...it makes me sneeze!

Fur Children: Four cats...Ben, Bratt, Joon and Stella.

Mr. KLS: Likes snacks but is on a restricted diet for health reasons. :( But I will share "some" of mine. :)

Collectibles: Not really...the house is very small and I'm trying to de-clutter. But it doesn't stop me from loving "stuff".

Hobbies: I'm the most boring person I know. :( lol I guess you could say my cats are my hobby. I love coming home to them and just relaxing. I have a grueling job that sucks the life out of me, sad to say.

Music: I like most of today's pop music...and oldies from every decade. Not into classical or jazz. :eek: Oh yeah, Christmas Music!! <3

Here at the North Pole we (of course) celebrate Christmas all year through. Do you mind receiving Christmas related goodies after Dec. 25?

I guess if I answer 'yes', it will knock me down a peg or two on the nice list, hahahaha. You'd have to overnight the package!! :devil: Actually, receiving something after Christmas will help to alleviate the let down I feel when Christmas is over. :) It's perfectly fine and preferable.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :angel:

This Santa has something special planned for scorp. The only question is Do you exept Cthulhu as your savior?

Reactions: KLS52
Wolfie! The Winter Swap Angel is looking for Wolfie!

So, Wolfie, I’m hoping you’re enjoying the holiday season, and that you’re excited to get some extra presents - don’t get rid of your Christmas tree just yet! But first, I have to ask you a few questions.

What are your favorite colors?

Coffee or tea?

Do you like to cook?

What kinds of snacks do you like best – salty, sweet, sour or savory?

Do you like spicy foods?

How do you feel about chocolate?

Do you like things minty, spicy, citrusy, woodsy?

Do you like scents? If so, what scents please you most?

Please tell me about your fur kids!

What do you think of Frozen? Obviously I, the Winter Swap Angel, think it's one of the nicst - and icest - movies ever. ;)

Well, Wolfie, that’s it for now. I’m anxiously awaiting your answers so I can get to work on assembling your package!

Wolfie! The Winter Swap Angel is looking for Wolfie!

So, Wolfie, I’m hoping you’re enjoying the holiday season, and that you’re excited to get some extra presents - don’t get rid of your Christmas tree just yet! But first, I have to ask you a few questions.

What are your favorite colors? Deep purple is my favorite. There aren't any I really dislike though.

Coffee or tea? Tea

Do you like to cook? Don't mind it when I have time. I do need to do more of it instead of spending money for takeout.

What kinds of snacks do you like best – salty, sweet, sour or savory? Any of the above.

Do you like spicy foods? Mildly spicy is good. I'm a bit of a wimp.

How do you feel about chocolate? It deserves it's own food group.

Do you like things minty, spicy, citrusy, woodsy? Citrusy.

Do you like scents? If so, what scents please you most? Lemon, coconut, flowery scents. I tend to like summery scents all year long because they remind me winter will end one day. That gets hard to remember here.

Please tell me about your fur kids! I have several spoiled rotten dogs and 1 cat who rules over all of us.

What do you think of Frozen? Obviously I, the Winter Swap Angel, think it's one of the nicst - and icest - movies ever. ;) I think I am probably 1 of only 3 people who have never seen it. All I know of Frozen is from videos of my friends' kids singing Let It Go.

Well, Wolfie, that’s it for now. I’m anxiously awaiting your answers so I can get to work on assembling your package!

Thank you Winter Swap Angel!

Calling suicideblonde:

What are your favorites types of snacks? Sweet, crunchy, chocolate, fruity, etc.
What are your favorite colors?
Any other humans living with you? If so what kind of things do they like?
Do you have any fur kids? If so what kind of goodies do they like?
Do you like candles? What scents?

Stay tuned. There may be more questions.

I love spicy snacks.
My favorite colors are purple, black and sliver.
My partner likes just about anything.
The cat is spoiled enough.
My favorite sent is sandalwood or anything rich and oaky like that. Not patchouli.

I am super excited. Thank you!

Looking for sallyomally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mugsandsocks has a few question for you....

Favorite colors?

Favorite scents?

Favorite teas?

Tall socks or short socks?

:starshower::dog::dog::cat::cat::rabbit:

Reactions: sallyomally
A couple more questions for SuicideBlonde:

Is there anything you collect?
Do you like items unique to your Santa's location?

Yo! Chryssie! There are some things I need to know, such as:

1. Do you like Christmasy things or do you prefer something more generic?

2. If you were to get a mug, would you like it to be holiday themed...cutesy, whimsical or something more every day basic-like?

3. If you were to get socks, do you prefer sports socks, crew, mid calf or knee socks? Do you even wear socks? I seem to remember something about year-round flip flops, ha ha ha.

4. So, how about snacks...sweet, salty, spicy, crunchy, chewy?

5. Do you wear make-up? Lotion? Jewelry? What kinds of scents do you like/dislike?

6. Do you like surprises? It's a gamble...you could either love it or hate it! :D

7. Do you celebrate Christmas? If yes, do you decorate?

8. Any allergies?

9. Any furbabies that reside with you?

10. Is there anything that you would like to try that you wouldn't normally buy for yourself or can't find in your area?

11. Are you into candles?

12. Coffee or tea or both or neither?

13. Is it normally too warm there for hot chocolate?

Ok...I think that's it for now. Hope to hear from you soon!

tropical-christmas-sally-weigand.jpg
21-happy-holidays.jpg
happy_festivus.png

Looking for sallyomally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mugsandsocks has a few question for you.... Yay! Questions!

Favorite colors? I am decorating my home in a retro theme, and and using red, white, and aqua. Really, I'm not picky, though. I do tend to gravitate toward red, but I like just about anything.

Favorite scents? Candle wise I love cinnamon, vanilla, well- pretty much any scent except heavy floral. I love it when the house smells like something yummy is baking in the oven, and with six doggies around, we can always use candles (if you know what I mean- some of our critters are still grasping the concept of "potty outside"- it's a constant battle). Bath products wise is pretty much the same.

Favorite teas? Love English Breakfast, Chai Spice, Earl Grey, and anything lemony or spicy is nice as well. I do drink a lot of tea this time of year.

Tall socks or short socks? I like 'em short.

Thank you so much, Winter Exchange fairy!

:starshower::dog::dog::cat::cat::rabbit:

Yo! Chryssie! There are some things I need to know, such as:

1. Do you like Christmasy things or do you prefer something more generic? I like Christmassy things and do not have a lot of them.

2. If you were to get a mug, would you like it to be holiday themed...cutesy, whimsical or something more every day basic-like? I enjoy fantasy so whimsical probably fits.

3. If you were to get socks, do you prefer sports socks, crew, mid calf or knee socks? Do you even wear socks? I seem to remember something about year-round flip flops, ha ha ha. Since I am the very rare Floridian who does NOT wear flip flops, I do wear sox of every type but do prefer the low type or "no show". :D

4. So, how about snacks...sweet, salty, spicy, crunchy, chewy? Sweet and chocolatey please.

5. Do you wear make-up? Lotion? Jewelry? What kinds of scents do you like/dislike? I am not much of a make-up girl. I do go through lotion like mad though. I like fruity and flowery scents and spicy like cinnamon.

6. Do you like surprises? It's a gamble...you could either love it or hate it! :D Sometimes I do......

7. Do you celebrate Christmas? If yes, do you decorate? Yes, I celebrate Christmas and I do decorate but I don't go crazy. LOL

8. Any allergies? Nope

9. Any furbabies that reside with you? Two spoiled fat boy cats!

10. Is there anything that you would like to try that you wouldn't normally buy for yourself or can't find in your area? Since I do not live close to a Trader Joe's or Whole Foods, if there is something you enjoy from there. IF you get to those places that is.

11. Are you into candles? Yes I enjoy the scented candles; especially like vanilla or cinnamon.

12. Coffee or tea or both or neither? I love flavored coffees and teas.

13. Is it normally too warm there for hot chocolate? I will drink a hot chocolate now and then. I am a chocoholic after all. :D

Ok...I think that's it for now. Hope to hear from you soon!

View attachment 5927
View attachment 5928
View attachment 5929

KLS52! Just a few questions more:

Flavored coffee or "nothing fancy"?
What is your sock preference? Tall,short, slippers,or booties?

No, no, no flavored coffee, please!

I love all socks...I wear all socks...tall, short, slippers, booties...every kind of sock! (Yes, I sleep with socks, even in summer!) :D

Calling Swamp-Dweller!

Santa wants to get crackin' on your presents! But first, a few questions!

Do you have a favorite baked treat? Word on the street is that Santa's elves are EXPERT vegan cookie bakers.

Do you prefer sweet or salty snacks? Any favorites from either category?

Coffee or tea (or both?) ?

What's your favorite color?