Package Exchange WINTER EXCHANGE Q&A THREAD!

sallyomally

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Time to log in secretly and ask your match everything you need to know to make yours the best gift a VVer could wish for! Let the interrogation begin!

Let's get this party started!!!!!

Calling out AeryFairy!!!!

A few questions...

Do you like incense? If so, what scents?
What kind of things do you like to wear to keep warm during the winter months? Fuzzy socks, mittens, scarves?? Something else?
Crunchy or chewy? Sweet or savory?
Tea? Is there a flavor you really dislike? One you particularly love?
Any furry friends?
What are some of your hobbies?
What are some of your favorite winter themed characters? Doesn't have to be a "Rudolph" or "Frosty" type character. For example: My favorite winter characters are snowmen...
Favorite colors?

That is all for now, there may be more depending on your answers...

Calling !!!! GingerFox!!!!

Happy Holidays too you !!!!

We would like too start off by asking you a few questions to start searching for your winter
package..

Do you celebrate any major holidays which ones?

Do you like tea and or coffee or other hot drink treat?

What do you enjoy recieving in the winter months?

Do you collect anything for the winter??

Do you like candles and alike for the winter months?

Do you like too do crafts?

Let's get this party started!!!!!

Calling out AeryFairy!!!!

A few questions...

Do you like incense? If so, what scents?
What kind of things do you like to wear to keep warm during the winter months? Fuzzy socks, mittens, scarves?? Something else?
Crunchy or chewy? Sweet or savory?
Tea? Is there a flavor you really dislike? One you particularly love?
Any furry friends?
What are some of your hobbies?
What are some of your favorite winter themed characters? Doesn't have to be a "Rudolph" or "Frosty" type character. For example: My favorite winter characters are snowmen...
Favorite colors?

That is all for now, there may be more depending on your answers...

YAY! Hello Holiday Exchange Snowman! This is super exciting :D

I love incense! Pretty much all scents, really. My favourite one I ever had was a strawberry scented one that just made me really hungry all the time. But there are silly rules in my flat lease contract thing which ban me from using it for some reason :(

Autumn/Winter is pretty much my favourite time of year because of all the wrapping up warm I get to do. I love thick, fuzzy socks and long scarves and warm beanie hats :D

If forced to choose, crunchy and savoury is best.

I am stereotypically tea adoring. Favourite flavours include things with cinnamon, green tea, and camomile. Only tea I remember severely disliking was one my little brother made for me - boiled water with plant leaves from the garden. He was six, he made me try it, it tasted like mud.

I have many furry friends, but only one lives with me - a little two year old fluffy nightmare of a cat named Pixel.

I'm terrible with hobbies, it seems like I pick a new one up every other week only to drop it fairly quickly ;) ones that have stuck fairly well include reading, writing my own fiction stuff, listening to music (especially live), watching tv and movies, playing with Lego, and all things to do with cooking and baking (including watching every cookery show going and obsessively trawling recipe books and blogs).

My favourite holiday-themed mascots are the animal ones - penguins, polar bears, robins, reindeer, and so on. Especially penguins. My Christmas tree topper is a penguin in a Santa hat and a stripy scarf :3

Purple is the best colour! Blues and greens are also amazing, followed by all the other colours at once.

Thank you holiday exchange snowman! This was probably way more information than you wanted, but it is 2am and I'm getting a case of the tired ramblings... Anyway, I am super looking forward to this and I'm sure whatever you send will be completely perfect <3

The Holiday Exchange Snowman is looking for the lovely peacefulveglady!
Hello, peaceful one. Word on the street here at the North Pole is that you have been a very good girl this year! Santa and Mrs. Claus have instructed me to take very good care of you.
We want to be sure you find wonderful treats in your box from far away!
So... if you would be so kind as to answer a few questions:

Tell me about your favorite snacks- sweet, salty, savory, crunchy?
Santa tells me you love Christmas. Do you collect anything Christmas related?

What scents do you enjoy? What are your favorite holiday scents?
Any hobbies?
Fur children?
What is your favorite hot beverage?
Do you enjoy Christmas music?
How about your tree? Do you have a certain theme (snowmen, angels, etc..)?
Is there anything Mr. peacefulveg would enjoy, such as snacks or beverages?
What is the winter like where you live-cold or mild?
Thanks for your time, my dear. That's all for now. I may be back with more questions later!

The Holiday Exchange Snowman is looking for the lovely peacefulveglady!
Hello, peaceful one. Word on the street here at the North Pole is that you have been a very good girl this year! Santa and Mrs. Claus have instructed me to take very good care of you.
We want to be sure you find wonderful treats in your box from far away!
So... if you would be so kind as to answer a few questions:

Tell me about your favorite snacks- sweet, salty, savory, crunchy? I love little of everything but not so crunchy I have a tooth problem..

Santa tells me you love Christmas. Do you collect anything Christmas related? Thomas Kincade, Legends of the candy cane, gingerbread people and houses, Christmas village stuff...
What scents do you enjoy? What are your favorite holiday scents? Cinnimon , Apple Cinnmion, anything to do with Christmas... Gingerbread and peppermint
Any hobbies? I am working on my hobbies as I change my lifestyle, I would like to become a hiker in the summer I will come back if I think of more..
Fur children? 2 cats
What is your favorite hot beverage? Hot apple cider, holiday coffee , Vegan hot chocolate and tea
Do you enjoy Christmas music? Yes , I been wanting the Now that is music for Christmas and I like mixed of Christmas music
How about your tree? Do you have a certain theme (snowmen, angels, etc..)? I don't theme just one I have it mixed, Candy canes, gingerbread people and house, Thomas Kincade , winter, north pool and more.
Is there anything Mr. peacefulveg would enjoy, such as snacks or beverages? he drinks apple cider and

decaf coffee, Mint flavored things
What is the winter like where you live-cold or mild? We have some cold nights , needs as much to help keep warm.
Thanks for your time, my dear. That's all for now. I may be back with more questions later!

CALLING SCORPIUS!
The Winter Exchange Elf here to ask you a few questions on behalf of Santa, who is busy in his workshop checking to see if you've been naughty or nice this year. Don't worry, he's smiling, so it looks like you've been good. :D

First and foremost, how do you feel about chocolate?
What type of snacks do you like best, sweet, salty, sour, crunchy?
Coffee, tea or both?
Do you like to read? Listen to music? Any genres you like best?
Do you enjoy scents? If so, what kind(s)?
Do you like candles?
Any type of allergies or insensitivies?
Any foods/flavors you really love? Any foods/flavors you really don't like?
Any furkids? If so, what type or types?
Do you have any hobbies? Do you sew, knit, crochet?
Do you like to cook? Do you enjoy baking?
Do you collect anything?
Do you enjoy Christmas baubles and novelties?

Well, that's it for now. We are awaiting your answers anxiously, as we are excited about getting your goodies to you!

Calling !!!! GingerFox!!!!

Happy Holidays too you !!!!

We would like too start off by asking you a few questions to start searching for your winter
package..

Do you celebrate any major holidays which ones?

I am not religiously affiliated, so I don't really celebrate any holidays. My birthday is in December though, so I do celebrate that (=

Do you like tea and or coffee or other hot drink treat?

I drink tea and coffee. That's pretty much all I drink, aside from water, on a regular basis. I have a bunch of different flavor bagged and loose teas I enjoy (prefer black tea over green) but not a lot of different coffees. I picked up a couple seasonal ones from Trader Joe's I have been enjoying.

What do you enjoy recieving in the winter months?

I am always cold, and I hate it. So anything that brings about warmth and coziness is great.

Do you collect anything for the winter??

I do not have any collections really, aside from a random assortment of movies and CDs. I am a pretty clutter-free gal.

Do you like candles and alike for the winter months?

Honestly, I have a number of candles I have yet to use up. I tend more toward incense these days when I want to relax, or freshen the air from the evils my fur-kids brew up, if you get my meaning.

Do you like too do crafts?

I knit, as anyone who has ever had me as a Secret Santa can attest to. I am trying to get back into painting more, because I want to decorate my new condo and have another practical creative outlet. One can only have so many knitted accessories, haha. I would love a new little craft or project to try.

AMYSF!!! Come and sit on Santa's lap!!

You've been good this year, so Santa needs some help picking out your presents . . .

How do you feel about cookies? Chocolate?

Do you prefer sweet or salty goodies (or both!)?

Do you have any hobbies that you enjoy?

Santa hears you have feline companions. What do they like (or are least likely to vomit) ??

AMYSF!!! Come and sit on Santa's lap!!

You've been good this year, so Santa needs some help picking out your presents . . .

How do you feel about cookies? Chocolate?

Do you prefer sweet or salty goodies (or both!)?

Do you have any hobbies that you enjoy?

Santa hears you have feline companions. What do they like (or are least likely to vomit) ??

*giggles like a schoolgirl*

I love cookies! I love them soft and moist and gooey and chewy. Chocolate and lemon are my faves. Speaking of chocolate, I am a BIG chocoholic. But I prefer milk chocolate, so any nondairy chocolate that tastes like milk chocolate is my preference. <3

I like sweet and salty, but not extremely sweet or extremely salty.

I like to read! History is best, followed by nonfiction, but fiction is good, too.

My cats LOVE Feline Greenies! They just can't get enuf of them! :cat:

Calling Gingerfox again, We need more info about your package

We would like to know a few more questions for your package

You mentioned you get cold easily what do you need to keep you warm? What are your shirt size and pants?

Do you have any fur friends or fur babies how you wanna call them?

Do you need any cookbooks or any books health wise?

We will be back for more questions...

CALLING SCORPIUS!
The Winter Exchange Elf here to ask you a few questions on behalf of Santa, who is busy in his workshop checking to see if you've been naughty or nice this year. Don't worry, he's smiling, so it looks like you've been good. :D

First and foremost, how do you feel about chocolate?
What type of snacks do you like best, sweet, salty, sour, crunchy?
Coffee, tea or both?
Do you like to read? Listen to music? Any genres you like best?
Do you enjoy scents? If so, what kind(s)?
Do you like candles?
Any type of allergies or insensitivies?
Any foods/flavors you really love? Any foods/flavors you really don't like?
Any furkids? If so, what type or types?
Do you have any hobbies? Do you sew, knit, crochet?
Do you like to cook? Do you enjoy baking?
Do you collect anything?
Do you enjoy Christmas baubles and novelties?

Well, that's it for now. We are awaiting your answers anxiously, as we are excited about getting your goodies to you!

O HAI Santa's Elves!!!! I'm kinda weird, SO WATCH OUT . . .

I'm not too crazy about chocolate or snacks in general, although I've never tried kale chips . . . (don't call the vegan police on me!!)
Cherry Diet Pepsi > any form of coffee or tea.
I <3 Classic Rock music *cougcough The Doors *coughcough* The Beatles and Led Zeppelin, too coughcough*
I do like to read, Stephen King is my personal favorite of mine.
I AM A CANDLE FREAK!!!! I love scents like patchouli, frankincense, myrrh, sandalwood, vanilla, and gardenia.
No allergies, though I am vegan and arguably gluten-sensitive.
I'm not really into food in general. :p I'm very picky and there's nothing that I'm too crazy for. Sorry :(
I have three spoiled, rotten KITTIES! :kitty::cat: And an equally as spoiled chinchilla.
I LOVE to knit! Nice, vegan yarn is hard to come by these days!!
So, I guess I collect yarn. :p And cats. :p
Not too crazy about Jesusween paraphernalia (although if you can find a tasteful guide on Entertaining for Saturnalia, feel free to pass that my way).

Calling Gingerfox again, We need more info about your package
We would like to know a few more questions for your package

You mentioned you get cold easily what do you need to keep you warm? What are your shirt size and pants?

I love warm fuzzy blankets, cozy socks, fleece pants and things of that sort. My shirt size is usually a women's Small and my pants size is also a small/U.S. 4.

Do you have any fur friends or fur babies how you wanna call them?

I live with three cats. Cash, my orange tiger kitty is seven years old, Marlie my 6lbs of long white fluff is five years old, and Blake, my crazy black kitty is about two years old. They love new toys, but I shy away from giving them treats. Cash gets sick sometimes and Marlie is fussy with her food.

Do you need any cookbooks or any books health wise?

I love international cuisine of all sorts, especially Indian and Thai, I am also trying to get more into slow cooker recipes and healthier vegan baking with winter approaching. When it comes to cooking, I mostly make one-pot/casserole type meals without a lot of specialty ingredients.

We will be back for more questions...

Calling Chryssie!

Santa wants to make sure this holiday exchange brings you just the kind of cheer you are looking for. So the elves have prepared some questions...

Do you prefer edible gifts, or items you can keep and enjoy?
Do you have any fur-kids you would like us to remember?
Do you have any hobbies or crafts or activities you enjoy?
Is there anything you can't find in your area that you would love to try?
What's your favorite style of music and movies? What about books?
What are your favorite colors, smells and flavors?
Do you like hot beverages or cold beverages? What are some of your favorites?
Do you like incense, candles, or bath products like soaps and lotions?

Any allergies or strong aversions we should know about?

That's all for now. There are bound to be some follow-up questions later...

Calling Chryssie!
Santa wants to make sure this holiday exchange brings you just the kind of cheer you are looking for. So the elves have prepared some questions...

Do you prefer edible gifts, or items you can keep and enjoy?
Do you have any fur-kids you would like us to remember?
Do you have any hobbies or crafts or activities you enjoy?
Is there anything you can't find in your area that you would love to try?
What's your favorite style of music and movies? What about books?
What are your favorite colors, smells and flavors?
Do you like hot beverages or cold beverages? What are some of your favorites?
Do you like incense, candles, or bath products like soaps and lotions?

Any allergies or strong aversions we should know about?

That's all for now. There are bound to be some follow-up questions later...

I would appreciate any kind of gift edible or keepsake!
I have 2 big fat boy cats who keep me on my toes!
As far as hobbies, I enjoy reading the most. I have been going pretty crazy with free e-books to my tablet!
I can't really think of anything I can't find in my area but I like refrigerator magnets from places I have been.... or would like to go!
I am a fan of classic rock music such as Black Sabbath, Rainbow, Dio, and the Doors. I enjoy fantasy and science fiction books and movies.
My favorite color is probably teal and other versions of green and blue though I tend to wear a lot of black also. My favorite flavor has to be chocolate!
I love teas and coffees and prefer them hot. I like trying different flavors; coffee is better with CHOCOLATE! :D
I love incense and candles and prefer scents like vanilla and cinnamon. I use hand and body lotion constantly and I guess I like "fruity" scents there.
I have no allergies of strong aversions to anything that I can think of.

Calling out AeryFairy again!

What herbs and spices do you like? Any you particularly dislike??
Do you like chocolate? If so, how dark?

Minty flavors? Yes or not so much?

Think that is all for now!! :sb::dog:

Calling Gingerfoxx Again!!!!

We have are preparing your package still and want to know more questions too answer ...

Do you like anything to snack on? If so do you like sweet or salty?

Do you like Chocolate of any kind or Covered with Chocolate?

Do you like any type of hard candy?

Do you like to bake?

Anything else you can think of you would like that has not been asked yet?

Calling Gingerfoxx Again!!!!

We have are preparing your package still and want to know more questions to answer ...

Do you like anything to snack on? If so do you like sweet or salty?
I am an equal opportunity snacker. If there are snacks you enjoy that you think I may too, by all means, go for it.

Do you like Chocolate of any kind or Covered with Chocolate?
I am partial to dark chocolate, and I also enjoy chocolate covered things.

Do you like any type of hard candy?
I am not a huge fan of mint, most of the time, but anything else would be fine.

Do you like to bake?
I do enjoy baking, though I am a better cook because I don't need to follow recipes to the letter. When baking, I usually aim to make healthier versions of things, adding whole grains, substituting for sugar and oil, etc.

Anything else you can think of you would like that has not been asked yet?
Honestly, I don't think I have ever received anything in an exchange I didn't like and enjoy. I am really not fussy, and usually pretty adventurous, so whatever you come up with is bound to be well received.