Package Exchange Secret Santa Mug Exchange

sallyomally

Forum Legend
Reaction score
It's the most wonderful tiiiime of the yearrrrr....

Hear ye! Hear ye! The first annual VV Secret Santa/Winter Sock and Mug Exchange is here! Time to send a pair of socks(anklets, knee socks, booties, slippers) and a mug along with fun goodies sure to put a smile on someone's face Most of you know the drill for exchanges, but in the event of new friends joining in-

Requirements for signing up are:

*Joined VV prior to the post of this thread, and have made at least 20 posts.If you've successfully sent a box in Secret Santa or past vegan exchanges, then you will be exempt from this requirement. If you're close to meeting the requirements, please do send me a PM ;maybe we can work something out.

*If you have failed to send a package in a previous exchange, please PM me before signing up.

*If you're under 18, please get your parents' permission first.

*Please do not sign up if you know you won't be able to send a package. We're aiming to have 3 or 4 exchanges a year, so you'll have another chance to participate.

*It's not necessary to be a vegan to participate in the exchange, but any item sent must be vegan.

*A cap of$ 20 total (USD), not including shipping is suggested. Don't feel that you can't participate if this is too steep for you. Please note that shipping internationally can easily be $25 or more in itself. If you are concerned about this, please request someone within your own country.

Please PM sallyomally with the following information if you are ready to join in!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Your VV name

*your real name

*your complete address

* whether you wish to exchange or receive hand/homemade (anything made by you or purchased as long
as it fits into this category),other (for those who fall into the not-so-crafty category), or either

*whether you are willing and/or prefer to ship internationally.

*any particular dislikes, food allergies, and so forth

*anyone with whom you do not wish to be paired (for instance, someone you've exchanged with in the past)

IMPORTANT DATES:

Last day to sign up: Tuesday, December 16
Matches received by: Thursday, December 18
Packages received by: Friday, January 30

So there you have it. Let the festivities begin!

Reactions: Amy SF
Computer challenged me is working out the kinks. Checking with the daughter first thing in the am. Sorry guys. Almost there!

Reactions: KLS52
Done and did! Let me know if you did not receive your match or if there are any difficulties with your secret log in.