Package Exchange THE SUMMER EXCHANGE Q & A THREAD

Swamp-Dweller!

Your parcel will be arriving in two parts. The first part will be coming direct from Amazon.com, and should arrive between August 14th and August 19th.

Part two will be sent via USPS early this coming week (probably Monday). I will let you know what the estimated delivery date after it is sent.

Awesome! I will be out of town from the 14th-23rd (heading up North to see my Mum and help celebrate her 90th, yes 90th, birthday on the 20th) but hubby will be here and will keep the packages safe until I get back.

Thanks Summerexchange fairy! :starshower::woo:

Awesome! I will be out of town from the 14th-23rd (heading up North to see my Mum and help celebrate her 90th, yes 90th, birthday on the 20th) but hubby will be here and will keep the packages safe until I get back.

Sounds like you got some good genetics there, Swamp-Dweller. My family tree has had many individuals see 80's, 90's and even over 100. My one surviving grandparent is my Polish grandmother who is 94 1/2. Does your mother live in New England? I seem to recall you have family in my neck of the woods.

Sounds like you got some good genetics there, Swamp-Dweller. My family tree has had many individuals see 80's, 90's and even over 100. My one surviving grandparent is my Polish grandmother who is 94 1/2. Does your mother live in New England? I seem to recall you have family in my neck of the woods.

My Mum and her Mum have/had some longevity (stubborn Cornhuskers) though my Mum has been diagnosed with dementia so her short term memory is becoming very poor. My Grandma lived until she was 98 and was pretty sharp all her life. Unfortunately both my Dad's parents, my Mum's father and my father passed away at youngish ages. I never knew my 3 grandparents, they were long gone by the time I entered the world.

And yes, my Mum lives in Massachusetts, South of Boston though she is originally from a tiny town in Western Nebraska (stubborn Cornhusker, my Dad was the Bostonian). My entire family, with the exception of one niece, lives in MA. We are the rebels who moved away.:D

Reactions: GingerFoxx

Thanks Summerexchange fairy! :starshower::woo:

Part one of your package departed from the Amazon warehouse yesterday and will arrive around Friday August 15th.. That's tomorrow. Wow!
Part two was shipped yesterday via USPS with an estimated delivery date of Tuesday August 19th.
I hope both parts are there to greet you when you return from your vacation. If they are not, please let me know, as I have tracking numbers for both.

Just a couple more questions for Amy SF:

Do you like mint?
Do you like semi-sweet chocolate (not the dark stuff)?

Just wanted to let the exchange fairy know my package came today! I didn't have time to open it before work but can't wait to do so later.

Reactions: KLS52 and Vee1
Calling out Vee!!

Your package went out in the mail today. Was told it will take about 10 days to reach you.

Hope you like it! And please excuse the recycled box, you are not getting Shaun T's Focus T25. :jump: I just like to reuse a box when possible. :woo:

I thought the parcel might have arrived by now. Seems longer than usual :( Will remain optimistic that it is close by :)

Both packages were waiting for me when I got home. Did not open yet as I was in a coma from flying (hate flying across the sky in a tin can). Looking forward to opening this morning. Thank you Gingerfoxx!

Reactions: GingerFoxx