Package Exchange THE SUMMER EXCHANGE Q & A THREAD

Let's kick it off with Swamp Dweller!

What are your favorite colors? This can include clothing colors and home decor, as well as just in general.
What are your favorite summer activities, indoor or outdoor?
What is your favorite summertime beverage?
What sort of snacks do you crave lately?
Are there any vegan goodies you want to try, but can't find, or just haven't bothered to try yet?
What are your favorite movies/tv shows/books of all time, classic or recent?
What do you like to cook in the Summer? Do you have a go-to meal?

That's all for now. If you have any allergies/general dislikes, Please be sure to specify.

LOOKING FOR THE LOVELY AND TALENTED GINGERFOXX !!

A few questions for you, my dear:

What colors do you have in your kitchen? What colors do you enjoy otherwise?
What sort of scents do you enjoy? Candles? Bath products? Incense?
Do you enjoy snacks? Sweet? Salty? Savory? Spicy?
Do you enjoy cooking? Trying new recipes and testing new spices? How do you feel about ethnic food?

What is your favorite beverage to sip on to stay cool in the summer heat?
Have you any fur babies? What kind of treats would they enjoy?
Is there a Mr. G. and if so, does he have a favorite snack or meal?
Are there any allergies I should know about? Is there anything you dislike, or something you would love to try?
Any special requests? Don't be shy-we aim to please. :D
Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Ready to start filling your box with lovely treats!

:pickle::pinkelephant::pig::dog::pbun::bd::broccoli:

LOOKING FOR THE LOVELY AND TALENTED GINGERFOXX !!

A few questions for you, my dear:

What colors do you have in your kitchen? What colors do you enjoy otherwise?
I have not repainted/upgraded the kitchen of my condo since I bought it last summer. There is a blue/grey glass tile backsplash and stainless steel appliances, so I guess anything goes really.

What sort of scents do you enjoy? Candles? Bath products? Incense?
I love warm, earthy and spicy scents, like sandlewood, nag champa, cinnamon, vanilla, coconut, chai, cardamom. I don't use candles much due to my cats, but I do burn incense on occasion. As far as bath products, I like nice soaps

Do you enjoy snacks? Sweet? Salty? Savory? Spicy?
I enjoy all kinds of snacks. I am very adventurous in that regard.
Do you enjoy cooking? Trying new recipes and testing new spices? How do you feel about ethnic food?

I love all those things. As stated above, I am very adventurous, and I love new things and variety.
What is your favorite beverage to sip on to stay cool in the summer heat?
Iced tea or lemonade
Have you any fur babies? What kind of treats would they enjoy?
I have 3 cats. I don't really give them treats, but they love toys.
Is there a Mr. G. and if so, does he have a favorite snack or meal?
I have a fiance, who is also an adventurous eater who will try just about anything.
Are there any allergies I should know about? Is there anything you dislike, or something you would love to try?
Any special requests? Don't be shy-we aim to please. :D
No allergies. I am not a fan of cilantro. As far as I can think of now, anything goes. I am open to further questioning and suggestions.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Ready to start filling your box with lovely treats!

:pickle::pinkelephant::pig::dog::pbun::bd::broccoli:

Last edited:
Sallyomally! The summer exchange fairy has waxed down her surfboard and is heading to the beach to catch some waves, but first she wants to find out a little bit about you. Cowabunga, dude!

What are your favorite colors?

What are your food preferences? Do you like foods that are spicy, salty, sweet or sour?

Do you like to cook?

Do you like to read?

What kind of non-human companions do you have in your home?

Do you have any food allergies or sensitivies that I should know about?

Any foods you just plain dislike?

Do you enjoy scents? If so, what kinds?

Are you a spiritual person?

Do you enjoy typical summer activities such as going to the beach or using a swimming pool?

Hi there WOLFIE!!!!!

Curious minds want to know.....:starshower:

What are your snacking preferences ( sweet, salt, savoury...chocolate?)

Do you have any animal friends living with you?:mcat:

Favourite colours?:hugs:

Favourite scents?

Ideal vegan meal?:broccoli::sb::turnip::apple::pa:

Do you read and if so what is your favourite genre?

Are you a movie watcher? Favourite all time movie?

Music? What is your favourite music?

Do you live in the city or country?

Any food allergies?

You are stranded on a dessert island what are the three essential items you want to have with you?

Big thanks and I look forward to connecting ;):cool:

Last edited:
Let's kick it off with Swamp Dweller!

What are your favorite colors? This can include clothing colors and home decor, as well as just in general. I look best in jewel tones (dark hair, hazel/green eyes and olive skin-pale colors look terrible on me) and right now my house is in chaos as I have been working on a more coastal/beachy look since we moved from AZ where everything we had was Southwestern rustic. Getting ready to redo our kitchen, have samples spread out all over.

What are your favorite summer activities, indoor or outdoor? Well, it is summer year 'round here. I love being outdoors and active, kayaking, working out, playing with the fur kids and of course my favorite indoor activity is shopping!

What is your favorite summertime beverage? Iced tea (esp. with a tropical flavor), Arnold Palmer (iced tea and lemonade mixed) and sometimes I am really bad and get sweet tea which puts me on a sugar rush then I crash.

What sort of snacks do you crave lately? Spicy crunchy is awesome!

Are there any vegan goodies you want to try, but can't find, or just haven't bothered to try yet? Vegan marshmallows!

What are your favorite movies/tv shows/books of all time, classic or recent? I enjoy reading autobiographies, am addicted to Bravo TV (shameless, mindless shows but can't help myself) and I love a lot of movies.

What do you like to cook in the Summer? Do you have a go-to meal? I hate cooking in general and try to keep it simple. Our favorite dish is Quinoa & Arugula Salad which I posted in the recipe section a couple months or so ago. The hubs and I both love it!

That's all for now. If you have any allergies/general dislikes, Please be sure to specify. I am mildly allergic to peanuts so don't eat them and have to watch other nuts because if I eat too many will have a reaction. I do like pistachios and almonds and as long as I limit the amount I eat will be fine. I am willing to try almost anything once but might run screaming if you sent peach or kiwi skin, the fuzz freaks me out!

Thanks Summer Exchange Fairy!:starshower:

Sallyomally! The summer exchange fairy has waxed down her surfboard and is heading to the beach to catch some waves, but first she wants to find out a little bit about you. Cowabunga, dude!
Yay! Questions!:starshower:

What are your favorite colors? At the present, my favorites are red and aqua. I am redoing my kitchen and home in retro style and these are the colors I am using.

What are your food preferences? Do you like foods that are spicy, salty, sweet or sour?
Yes to all the above. We like to eat at our house.:up:
Do you like to cook?
I love to cook! I am a very domestic gal.
Do you like to read?
Yes! I will read just about anything I can get my hands on.
What kind of non-human companions do you have in your home?
A lot! Four dogs, two foster puppies and six felines.
Do you have any food allergies or sensitivies that I should know about?
None .

Any foods you just plain dislike?
Not a fan of licorice or seaweed-y things. Otherwise it's all good.
Do you enjoy scents? If so, what kinds?
Very much so. I enjoy anything that smells of something yummy baking in the oven-vanilla, cinnamon, almond, apple, blueberry, and so forth, and clean scents.
Are you a spiritual person?
Yes.
Do you enjoy typical summer activities such as going to the beach or using a swimming pool?
Absolutely!
Thank you, exchange fairy!:dog:

This message is for Vee!

The Summer Exchange Fairy has a few questions for you....

Top 3 favorite colors?

Do you wear any kind of jewelry?

Top 3 sea creatures?

Do you walk on the spicy or mild side when it comes to food?

Sweet or savory? Crunchy or chewy?

Anything from a far away land you would like but cannot get?

Scented items, yes or no? If yes, what scents do you prefer? Any you really dislike?

Any allergies I should make note of?

Anything that would make you say why did the summer exchange fairy send me this?

Think that is about all for now!

:starshower::dog::dog::broccoli::rp::pa::apple::turnip::tomato::sb::mango::tangerine::pickle::woo:

Reactions: Vee1
Hello to the summer exchange fairy :wave::pickle:

Top 3 favorite colors? RED, PURPLE, TEAL

Do you wear any kind of jewelry? Only my wedding ring and a amethyst bracelet occasionally

Top 3 sea creatures? Turtle, whale, dolphin ( though I love all creatures):cthulhu::fsm:

Do you walk on the spicy or mild side when it comes to food? MIDDLE of the road, I can go either way :):dizzy:

Sweet or savory? Crunchy or chewy? SWEET and no preference with the crunchy/chewy:broccoli::apple:

Anything from a far away land you would like but cannot get?:starshower:This depends on which far away land. Not really....I am happy to be surprised:hide:

Scented items, yes or no? If yes, what scents do you prefer? Any you really dislike? I am an essential oil kind of girl. I like the musky types ( sandalwood etc) and the floral types :rose:

Any allergies I should make note of? None...thanks for asking :flower:

Anything that would make you say why did the summer exchange fairy send me this? Not really...I am excited for the surprise and the fun. Oh and you know this already but I am in Australia and it is NOT summer :mad: but will be one day:p
:thanks:

Hi there WOLFIE!!!!!

Curious minds want to know.....:starshower:

What are your snacking preferences ( sweet, salt, savoury...chocolate?)
All of the above. :p If I had to pick a favorite though, chocolate.

Do you have any animal friends living with you?:mcat:
4 dogs, 1 mean cat

Favourite colours?:hugs:
Purple is my favorite.

Favourite scents?
I like beach scents and flower scents the most. I like to burn beachy candles in the winter and pretend I'm somewhere else.

Ideal vegan meal?:broccoli::sb::turnip::apple::pa:
One I don't have to cook! ;) I like most vegan things but if I had to pick a favorite it would be lemongrass tofu from a local Vietnamese restaurant. A closed second is actually homemade, tofu and spinach stuffed pasta shells with marinara.

Do you read and if so what is your favourite genre?
I read all kinds of stuff, from true crime to fiction. I never tire of reading about dog behavior and the way dogs think.

Are you a movie watcher? Favourite all time movie?
Probably Silence of the Lambs, but don't be scared. I love Anthony Hopkins, think he's a great actor and I love the mind games in that movie. It's not the blood and gore that fascinates me.

Music? What is your favourite music?
I am dating myself here, but I love 80s. I also love reggae. My favorite musician would have to be Sir Elton John. I actually can listen to about anything except country or classical.

Do you live in the city or country?
City.

Any food allergies?
No.

You are stranded on a dessert island what are the three essential items you want to have with you?
A dog, chocolate and a TV with cable.

Big thanks and I look forward to connecting ;):cool:

HELLO AMY SF!

What types of snacks do you like?
Any allergies?
And foods you absolutely do not like?
Summer Fairy sees from the boards you have cats. Do they like treats or toys?
What is your favorite color?
Anything in particular you'd like?
Do you like coffee or tea?
What's your favorite summertime activity?

HELLO AMY SF!

What types of snacks do you like?
Any allergies?
And foods you absolutely do not like?
Summer Fairy sees from the boards you have cats. Do they like treats or toys?
What is your favorite color?
Anything in particular you'd like?
Do you like coffee or tea?
What's your favorite summertime activity?

1. Mainly salty and sour, sweet but not overly sweet. Just a hint of spicy, not majorly spicy. I like nuts and fruits, crunchy stuff.

2. No allergies.

3. I don't like raspberries or raspberry flavoring. I don't like dark chocolate; I consider it too bitter. I don't care for such veggies as Brussels sprouts or lima beans.

4. My cats do love treats and toys!

5. Favorite colors are light blue, light green, light pink and lavender.

6. If you can find vegan chocolate that tastes like milk chocolate, I'd be a happy camper.

7. I prefer tea over coffee. I especially like mint tea. :D

8. Just being outside in the sun, as long as it's not too hot. :D

A gentle reminder-:wave: the exchange due date is just weeks away.:broccoli: Those who are mailing to an international address should do so soon to enusure they'll arrive in plenty of time:up:.

Calling out Vee!!

Your package went out in the mail today. Was told it will take about 10 days to reach you.

Hope you like it! And please excuse the recycled box, you are not getting Shaun T's Focus T25. :jump: I just like to reuse a box when possible. :woo:

Reactions: Amy SF
Calling out Vee!!

Your package went out in the mail today. Was told it will take about 10 days to reach you.

Hope you like it! And please excuse the recycled box, you are not getting Shaun T's Focus T25. :jump: I just like to reuse a box when possible. :woo:

I know I will love it and thank you for the effort. I will look out for it :starshower:

WOLFIE....

Your summer exchange parcel was mailed today from a far away land. Should take a week maybe two.

Enjoy......:rofl::pa::apple::turnip::rp::broccoli::smile:

Swamp-Dweller!

Your parcel will be arriving in two parts. The first part will be coming direct from Amazon.com, and should arrive between August 14th and August 19th.

Part two will be sent via USPS early this coming week (probably Monday). I will let you know what the estimated delivery date after it is sent.