Package Exchange 2014 Secret Santa/Winter Q&A Thread

Calling Swamp-Dweller!

Santa wants to get crackin' on your presents! But first, a few questions!
Woot!

Do you have a favorite baked treat? Word on the street is that Santa's elves are EXPERT vegan cookie bakers.
Cookies are yummy! Snickerdoodle, ginger or molasses flavors are good choices. Just an FYI-I have a mild peanut allergy. Other nuts and seeds in small doses are ok.

Do you prefer sweet or salty snacks? Any favorites from either category?
I like spicy crunchy if that makes sense...?

Coffee or tea (or both?) ?
Tea please. Right now I am working on a box of Trader Joe's candy cane tea. Have a cup at work. Also like certain fruit teas, green, jasmine. I am willing to try almost any flavor.

What's your favorite
color? Don't have a favorite color. With my coloring I look best in jewel tones if something to wear; if you are thinking house I have a somewhat beachy theme going on with dashes of my former Arizona (desert-dweller) life so beach tones with a bit of the desert thrown in.

Thanks! Can't wait mugsandsocks Santa! :starshower:

Santa's Helper needs some information from AmySF!

What are your favorite snacks?

What type of sox do you like? And what colors do you prefer?

Do you drink coffee or tea? If so, do you like any particular flavors or types?

Santa's Helper needs some information from AmySF!

What are your favorite snacks?

What type of sox do you like? And what colors do you prefer?

Do you drink coffee or tea? If so, do you like any particular flavors or types?

1. I like nuts, dried fruit, chocolate. Yum. (But not dark chocolate; too bitter.)
2. Nice 'n soft, with elastic that's not too tight. And any color is a nice color. :)
3. Tea! Black tea is preferable, with a nice orangey, spicy, woodsy flavor.

Hey, Chryssie! Just want to let you know that your package is packed and ready to go! You should have it by the end of next week! :starshower:

Calling sallyomally!

Your box is stuffed, taped up and should be going out Monday via Fedex Ground!

I would imagine it should get to you later this week but will update once on the way.

Suicideblonde:

Your package didn't go out on time as the elves messed up inventory and Santa had to send away for one item. But do not despair, it will be on it's way soon!

Reactions: SuicideBlonde