10 Pranks That Will Spice Up Your Relationship

Is this How To Be Obnoxious? Newspaper in shoes is funny? If someone messed with my husband's computer mouse, I wouldn't be surprised if he just chucked it at the wall before looking to see I left a lil love note on the bottom.

Reactions: TreeHugger
Wow. I didn't like this sort of crap when I was in grade school, much less now.
Anyone who tried these with me would be kicked to the curb in short order.

People would start to question what little sanity I have left if I pull dumb **** like this. But I like the comments, too.
When your husband comes home pretend you don't know who he is a la Total Recall, then kick him in the nuts and scream for the police. When the police arrive accuse him of assault. Once you bail him out be prepared for THE BEST SEX OF YOUR LIFE.
Read more:
http://magazine.foxnews.com/love/10-pranks-will-spice-your-relationship#ixzz20oMbh8WS

Reactions: Blobbenstein
4. Save an empty juice or Gatorade bottle (grape or cranberry works best) and fill it with water. Add a few drops of food coloring so the water becomes the color of whatever juice was originally in the bottle. When he goes to have a glass, watch his face as he takes a sip — he will be expecting something sweet and get a bland surprise instead!

This one could actually be potentially funny. Otherwise, all of them are incredibly bleh.

For a hetero relationship, sabotage the partners bc for fun. Like poke hole in condoms or replace bc pills with tic-tacks and see the hilarity insure.

(Bad joke)

For a hetero relationship, sabotage the partners bc for fun. Like poke hole in condoms or replace bc pills with tic-tacks and see the hilarity insure.

(Bad joke)

"I noticed that you had some breath mints."
"What? No, I just took that new mint birth control stuff you got."
"Mint?"
"Yeah, isn't that what you picked up at the store?"
"..."
"..."
"@#$%^&*"

Wow ... just wow. This is supposed to help relationships? Honestly, I thought the goal of being a girlfriend was to make your significant other not see how crazy you are. This is just ... wow. I thought "pranks" like this were supposed end after the fifth grade.

I have some friends who are really into playing pranks on each other for April Fool's Day. They do the wrapping the faucet one pretty regularly, but say that it's funny since it almost always soaks the one doing the wrapping more than the one it's aimed at. Also last year lady friend made empanadas for dinner, but said she made samosas, because they looked the same but man friend didn't like Samosas but did like empanadas, so it was a pleasant treat. There was another cute thing... Like she asked him to turn some squash or something that was roasting in the oven but it turned out to be donuts.

Alternate title: Signs your spouse has the IQ of a cold bowl of soup... (apparently she is to be married though, somehow: http://magazine.foxnews.com/authors/amber-milt )

I have to admit if you sent me to get a blunt knife, and somehow got past the stage where I ask you what it's for and suggest something better and/or already present, then I would return with a blunt knife. Shocking as it may be to the author, they do exist and have uses.

Dude, how do I get in on this?
They key is to be so bad that everyone will want to read your work either to point and laugh or froth at the mouth with rage. But not so bad that people think it's on purpose. Learn from Rebecca Black and the Daily Mail.