10 Pranks That Will Spice Up Your Relationship

This would actually be a really good plot for a crime novel. A criminal that gets into peoples' houses and hides out there for months, and as they're there they start doing gradually crazier and crazier stuff. First it's just eating their food, switching things around, moving furniture when they're gone, placing things there that weren't before. But then they start doing worse things, like putting hallucinogens in food, breaking appliances, even faux supernatural happenings. After a while the person begins to suspect that something is going on, but the criminal is really good at hiding so they're never found. And after a few huge incidents, traumatizing things like dead creatures laying around and blood painted on the walls, the criminal finally comes out of hiding, kills them, and moves onto the next house.

Wow. That's just further proof these pranks are a bad idea.

or we think that's what's happening, but then it turns out it was their split personality all along! I wonder if it's possible to murder yourself if you have multiple personalities, like with a trap. Maybe it still counts as suicide...

This would actually be a really good plot for a crime novel. A criminal that gets into peoples' houses and hides out there for months, and as they're there they start doing gradually crazier and crazier stuff. First it's just eating their food, switching things around, moving furniture when they're gone, placing things there that weren't before. But then they start doing worse things, like putting hallucinogens in food, breaking appliances, even faux supernatural happenings. After a while the person begins to suspect that something is going on, but the criminal is really good at hiding so they're never found. And after a few huge incidents, traumatizing things like dead creatures laying around and blood painted on the walls, the criminal finally comes out of hiding, kills them, and moves onto the next house.

It exists. The killer had access to their shrink's records, and was using their own personal demons to torment them when things escalated, driving them crazy and making them kill themselves so he technically wasn't killing anyone. He was doing it to get revenge on the shrink.

It exists. The killer had access to their shrink's records, and was using their own personal Edmonds to torment them when things escalated, driving them crazy and making them kill themselves so he technically wasn't killing anyone. He was doing it to get revenge on the shrink.

omg not their own personal Edmonds!?!?!?!

:rofl:

..... Demons.... ?

It exists. The killer had access to their shrink's records, and was using their own personal demons to torment them when things escalated, driving them crazy and making them kill themselves so he technically wasn't killing anyone. He was doing it to get revenge on the shrink.

I think it would have been a much better story if he had tormented them with their own personal Edmonds rather than their personal demons.

In all seriousness, though, sounds pretty crazy. :p

I havent read that story in years!
Reminds me of my neighbour who has not opened her blinds in 2 years...the part about how they assume windows are for people to look in on them, rather for them to look out at the world.

Reactions: jeneticallymodified

Chungking Express is about a woman who sneaks into a guy's apartment and changes things around.

It's not crazy like your little story..

Chungking Express is about a woman who sneaks into a guy's apartment and changes things around.

It's not crazy like your little story..

Did I forget to mention that, in mine, there are detectives trying to stop this guy?

But it's hard to track him down, since he manifests mostly in the form of quiet insanity.

"8. We heard this and thought it was pretty cute, especially if you have kids! Add some sweet shenanigans to your day with a little fruity fun. Carefully poke some gummy worms into fresh fruit, like apples. Give your guy (or even your kids) a wormy apple for lunch and watch their face light up."

What a good idea to give kids apples that contain choking hazards :fp:

If they say "your kids", then it doesn't specifically has to refer to young children.

I guess.