10 Pranks That Will Spice Up Your Relationship

I'm not sure why they'd be more likely to choke on those than bits of apple, or seeds. It would take swallowing weirdly large chunks of apple to not notice one there. Though the response may be more like confusion than joy... if they don't just wonder why there are holes in the apple before eating it, anyway.

True.

In any case, they are all ridiculous. Except the mouse one, which I do to my work colleagues every now and then. It hasn't spiced my work day up so far, but my immature self does find it funny.

I'm so used to stuff getting in the laser I'd just check it immediately.

Back in school I used to take screenshots of the computer's desktop, make it the background, then remove the shortcuts and hide the start menu. So much frustrated clicking ensued before they eventually went and found someone who knew more than how to point and mash buttons.

I'm so used to stuff getting in the laser I'd just check it immediately.

Back in school I used to take screenshots of the computer's desktop, make it the background, then remove the shortcuts and hide the start menu. So much frustrated clicking ensued before they eventually went and found someone who knew more than how to point and mash buttons.

Okay, now I have to do that sometime in the near future.

Either that or just use the BSOD, which would freak a few people out.

http://www.wikihow.com/Turn-Your-Computer-Screen-Upside-Down

This works on most people.

Actually, just about anything works on most people, unless it can be cured by restarting.

I've done this on accident before, and then there were the times I've done it on purpose. What's also fun is messing with the proportions of the screen, and warping it. People who don't know much about computers don't immediately notice something's wrong, but as they keep using it they start to realize that it's messed up.

my bf did that to me once. i solved it by punching him repeatedly in the arm until he undid it.

he also had a 'soda can holder' app that you clicked on, that'd make your CD drawer open. silly boy.

http://www.wikihow.com/Turn-Your-Computer-Screen-Upside-Down

This works on most people.

Actually, just about anything works on most people, unless it can be cured by restarting.

In the hospital I work at, someone did this to a row of computers. I'm pretty sure it was the IT guy that came up at 1 AM because a coworker kept yammering on while he was trying to work. I dragged her away , but he was already pretty annoyed. I ended up calling my son and he told me how to fix the screen issue.

The best prank I ever pulled on M was the one time at Uni we were working and he looked away for a minute. I took his pencil...20mins later, I asked to borrow his pencil...but it wasnt there...:weird:
It made us more solid as a couple. Definately.

Oh you crazy kids!

Oh my god those comments were frickin hilarious.

My girlfriend glued all of my coins to the laundry room floor. That was our rent money. Also the landlord is very angry and is going to evict us. Please help, we have nowhere else to go.

I put a used tampon in my wife's sandwich. It was her sisters.

Going back to when you guys were talking about moving dinner plates and pics on the wall, it reminded me of a derren brown show where he made someone think they were going crazy and made the confess to a murder (that hadn't actually happened) that they hadn't committed! Was amazing(ly scary) xxx

Going back to when you guys were talking about moving dinner plates and pics on the wall, it reminded me of a derren brown show where he made someone think they were going crazy and made the confess to a murder (that hadn't actually happened) that they hadn't committed! Was amazing(ly scary) xxx

Reminds me of when he did the seance, and he made a girl have a past life experience.

These are some of the games me and my husband have been playing for the last 23 years. http://spidergrrlvstheworld.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/games-people-play.html

I read this, and it made me realise how many goofy "games" me and my fiance "play" all the time. They're totally not funny, and quite weird, but they make us laugh. I think if there was a secret camera on us when we're just talking at home we'd get carted off to twin padded rooms... from an outsiders perspective we must just seem insane.