Package Exchange Winter Exchange 2013 Photo Thread!

My package of goodies has arrived! There is a nice variety of snacks, tea, and some other cool items. We have already drank some Earl Gray and tried the cookies. I am looking forward to enjoying the rest of the yummies. Thank you!

100_2782.JPG

My package arrived about a week ago and finally had a moment to snap a photo.

My awesome package came all the way from the UK and Aeryfairy was my wonderful sender!

exchange.jpg

Hubby and I have been munching on several of the items; he is partial to the "bacon" rashers and I devoured the Vimto chews... The pups are enjoying the tennis balls though Maximus is being a bully and trying to keep all 3 to himself... The socks are adorable and will be perfect for the chilly winter evenings we actually do get here in SWFL. Well, maybe not chilly to most but I am a wimp when it comes to chilly weather. Below 75 and I am shivering. Can't wait to try the remaining items that have not been opened yet. Esp. the "snow"...

Thank you again Aery, fantastic package!

Mine was Sallyomally, I am going to let the pictures do the talking , I am under the weather to type whats was in there, plus the sign in the back was not in the box but was left here at the new house.
however there is a peach salsa there that is covered…

here is another view with the sign..

Last edited:
Reactions: Amy SF