What are you wearing right now?

Nothing:p (except slippers). I'm eating right now (and i like to eat my food without any clothes on me, so that nothing interrupts me).:lick: :lol:

Blue jeans, aqua colored v-neck shirt with 3/4 length sleeves, black fleece vest (it’s cold in my room), white crew socks, white Nikes, gold-tone sparkly earrings from the drugstore, and a gold chain with a blue pendant that’s a little hard to describe, so I’ll show you a picture:

7D8E21B1-C15E-4DEF-B8E3-9E8F17FD7EE2.jpeg

I’ve had it for years. My parents gave it to me a long time ago. I don’t know if they’re real sapphires or just colored glass or what.

Knee length black and red dress with black leggings and a black cardigan. Black sandals.

The dress was originally black and white but I dyed it. It looks much better that colour.:)

jean capris and my new daisy-print tank top. When I get chilly again (which I will), I'll throw my grey/white hoody back on.

Reactions: PTree15 and Val
I am wearing old stretched out skinny jeans, my navy PKU support t-shirt which says "I love someone with phenylketonuria to the moon and back, to infinity and beyond." It has a big crescent moon on it. It is for Haley of course! :) Also a black sports bra, panties, black sox and sneakers. I thought I had a picture of the shirt but I can't find it.

I'm in black leggings, a long animal sanctuary t-shirt (also in black) and a grey sweater. I have no idea the color of my undies or my sleep bra, but because I'm in a room with two sides fully of windows, I'm not going to take a peek! I have on black slippers and no jewelry except for my fitbit, which I accidentally wore to clay class last night and is now speckled with clay spots. :rolleyes: I will likely sleep in the t-shirt tonight, as I think it will be warm enough for short-sleeves.

Star Wars fleece jammy pants, teal and blue slipper socks with grips, and a gray Super Bowl 39 pullover hoodie. It's sleeting outside and we might get snow, so I'm dressed for winter (again, grrr).

Reactions: Val and Chryssie
Pink thin jumper with brown horizontal stripes; thin cotton blue skinny jeans; autumn dense polyester coat with Yakutian folklore ornaments.

Reactions: PTree15
Navy blue short dress, it used to be white, black cardigan, black leggings and boots. Rose gold necklace with a red handbag. I saw my doctor today.:innocent:

Reactions: Chryssie and Val
Blue denim (faded look) knee length shorts, plain blue t-shirt, sports bra, white undies, white sox, and slippers. Will put sneakers on when I am ready to go out.

Black & white jersey smock dress, maternity tights, black vans, black pleather jacket. It's actually pretty cold today.

Reactions: Chryssie
In anticipation of the Final Four tonight, I'm wearing my Hoo swag - my Virginia long-sleeved t-shirt, jeans, orange & blue striped socks and sneakers. I'm wearing my wedding rings and my UVA ring, my watch, earrings and glasses. Fingers crossed for a great game! Wahoowa!

Last edited:
In anticipation of the Final Four tonight, I'm wearing my Hoo swag - my Virginia long-sleeved t-shirt, jeans, orange & blue striped socks and sneakers. I'm wearing my wedding rings and my UVA ring, my watch, earrings and glasses. fingers crossed for a great game! Wahoowa!
Lol, this is funny, but just yesterday i saw a video by a vlogger who also works as a teacher of English for Russian students. The video was about slang that we (students) never should use (because we will look awkward, at least). The word "swag" was among them. Indeed, this sounds odd,- when Russians say it (and they really do sometimes!:eek:). But... we have the word "Kljovyi prikid"!:D So, i would say that your "set" of clothing items altogether might be called "kljovyi prikid"... And russian language won't get hurt.:p

In anticipation of the Final Four tonight, I'm wearing my Hoo swag - my Virginia long-sleeved t-shirt, jeans, orange & blue striped socks and sneakers. I'm wearing my wedding rings and my UVA ring, my watch, earrings and glasses. Fingers crossed for a great game! Wahoowa!
Wow, that game was close!!
I'm still wearing my painting clothes: Old yoga pants and an old University of Rhode Island hoodie. I'm going to change into my jammies soon.

Reactions: Val