What are you wearing right now?

Eeeeeeee!!! It’s a baby-in-the-works! <3

What I’m wearing: Cheap athletic pants from Walmart “Merlot” color (dark maroon, and calling $3.00 pants from Walmart “Merlot” doesn’t make it fancy :p ), a lighter maroon tunic-style shirt with 3/4 length sleeves, and over that a vest with a maroon and gray colored southwest style pattern on a gray background, maroon Maggie’s Organics cotton crew socks (called “raspberry”), maroon Air Force 1 sneaks (which Nike calls “Smokey Mauve”), gray undies, black bra, maroon earrings and gold chain with a gold peace dove pendant. I’m almost COMPLETELY color-coordinated today. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Val and Chryssie
Brown cotton cargo style capris with ties at the hem, black t-shirt, black "no show" sox, sports bra, undies and slippers. Fit bit is in the pocket.

Reactions: Val and Amy SF
I can't even be bothered to get dressed today as all I'm doing is boring housework.:rolleyes:

Black t-shirt, black slouch trousers with a satin dark blue, pink and green dressing gown over the top. It has peacocks printed on it.

Hoo-swag! It worked Saturday!

A short-sleeved UVA t-shirt, jeans, ballet-style flats, fitbit, wedding rings, UVA ring, glasses. It's warm here, so I doubt I'll be adding anything to this ensemble other than a painting apron for a couple of hours.

I should mention that my Fitbit wristband matched my maroon ensemble yesterday. :p Today, not so much.

I’m wearing black stretch ankle pants, a yellow v-neck shirt with 3/4 length sleeves, black fleece vest, yellow “gold” organic cotton crew socks, black Nikes, blue undies, black bra, sparkly goldtone earrings, the same gold chain and pendant I wore yesterday, and my Fitbit with the wristband that doesn’t match. :p

Reactions: Chryssie and Val
Black leggings and boots (as usual) short black dress with a navy blue t-shirt on top and a black clutch bag. New aquamarine necklace.

I don't own anything red!

I've got some black and white harem pants on, a tight black strap top & lightweight cardigan. It's all about being comfy at this stage :p

I realized as I was getting ready for work this morning that everything I had on was black! Panties, bra, t-shirt, skinny jeans, sox and sneakers. Even my Fitbit is black! :D My only color was my teal glasses.
Now I am home and I changed but still am wearing all black, just a different t-shirt and shorts. Oh...my slippers are white so not ALL black.

Reactions: Val
Jeans, a Spanish inspired top, crock sandals, bracelet, earrings, rings on one hand and my stupid fitbit.

Blue v-neck t-shirt, black maxi skirt with sandals and a rose gold necklace.