What are you wearing right now?

Amy SF

Dweller in nature
Supporter
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
I thought we had a thread for this, but I can’t find it. It might be on the “other” board.

Anyway, I’m currently wearing gray skinny pants, a cotton purple V-neck shirt with 3/4 length sleeves, a purple acrylic cardigan over that, and a black fleece vest over that. Now that we’re into transitional weather, I’m trying to get back to layering, as I wore heavy pullover sweaters almost exclusively all winter. Also, thick purple organic cotton crew socks from Maggie’s Organics (they call the socks Eggplant) and Dansko walking shoes (leather, sorry), black with purple trim. With black orthotics inside. :p Lavender undies and black bra, if you REALLY must know. :p

Also wearing cheapie silver-tone sparkly earrings from the drugstore and a moonstone pendant in a silver setting shaped like a leaf, on a silver snake chain. And my Fitbit. :D

Reactions: Chryssie and Val
LOL.:p It's a funny thread that you've started, @Amy SF . :up: :bd:
...Right now i'm wearing coral undies; black polyester socks; pink polyester jumper with brown horizontal stripes; black padding-polyester winter pants; and dark-green padding-polyester winter coat with capuchon, as it's 30°F.:apple:
I really hate multiple layers (and clothes in general, as i'm a savage, haha), so, i've been wearing these exact(!) clothes all winter:eek::D, except the competition, when i had to wear nice pants, and a couple days in Kazan' city, when i was wearing a lilac jumper.:rofl:
P.S....I never put on my capuchon, no matter what.:smile:

Reactions: Amy SF
I was sick of answering the door to delivery men wearing pyjamas :oops: so I have made all my pyjamas look like normal clothes.

I'm wearing black slouch trousers and a black v neck t-shirt from Warehouse. The purple slippers are probably a giveaway that I'm wearing nightwear, though.:D

I was sick of answering the door to delivery men wearing pyjamas :oops: so I have made all my pyjamas look like normal clothes.

I'm wearing black slouch trousers and a black v neck t-shirt from Warehouse. The purple slippers are probably a giveaway that I'm wearing nightwear, though.:D
Hehehe, i had to google "slouch" trousers, as i've never heard this word before.:p I have to say, you must have a "chic" look in them, especially with a v-neck t-shirt.:up:

Reactions: Chryssie
Nothing.:D Walking around our flat with only slippers on, as i've devoured a bunch of red plums and drunk a bottle of kissel. I don't know how to digest all this stuff now, -i need to go to bed though, otherwise i'll be late for my appointment tomorrow morning.:p

Reactions: Chryssie
I am usually in pajamas by now but my sister called so I am still in clothes. :D Denim looking jeggings by Levi's, black "Beer Snobs" t-shirt (it was Jeremy's), blue sox with a lighter blue flower pattern, slippers, pink undies, and a white cami with "suck it in" stretch.

Reactions: Amy SF and Val
Straight leg jeans, a Life is Good long-sleeved, vee neck in bright blue, grey sockies, a grey hoodie and tortoise shell glasses. Silver earrings, wedding rings and Fitbit with a purple band. Oh, and there’s a wee black and white dog zipped up inside my hoodie.

Reactions: PTree15 and Amy SF
I picked out what to wear to my acupuncture session tomorrow, it has to be easy to take on and off.:D

Black maxi dress with a green batwing jumper and a long necklace and black boots.

A royal blue shift dress from pre pregnancy which is now pretty much a body con dress but it is comfy not too tight :rofl:black tights & black ballet shoes (at work.)

Sounds very pretty.:)

Reactions: KLS52 and Val
Today I’m wearing a variation on what I wore yesterday: Skinny blue jeans, a pink v-neck shirt with 3/4 length sleeves, a pink acrylic cardigan over that, black fleece vest over that, blue undies, black bra, white Maggie’s Organics crew socks, Dansko walking shoes, this time “Stone”, goldtone sparkly earrings from the drugstore, a gold chain with a spade-shaped gold pendant on it, and my Fitbit.

Reactions: Val
It’s after dinner time so I have my flannel thermal leggings under sweatpants. My top is layered with a tank top, long sleeve T-shirt and a long sleeve cuddl dud fleece over that. I’m still cold so I have a zippered fleece over all of that. I think I need the portable heater too, lol.

Wow you guys are sure layered up! It is 75 degrees here so no need for that! I have on old skinny jeans and a t-shirt I got for a beach clean up a couple years ago, white undies, black sox and slippers and the Fitbit which I forgot to say last post. I always have the Fitbit on me unless I am in bed. Soon I will have my shower and be in my pj's.

It’s after dinner time so I have my flannel thermal leggings under sweatpants. My top is layered with a tank top, long sleeve T-shirt and a long sleeve cuddl dud fleece over that. I’m still cold so I have a zippered fleece over all of that. I think I need the portable heater too, lol.
You need a Chihuahua. :)

Jeans, a magenta cotton top (not really a tee because it has a banded bottom), cotton navy blue sweater, blue ankle socks, Jambu slip-ons, watch, earrings, rings on both hands and glasses. Soon to switch to leggings, a long cotton nightshirt, a sleep bra and some kind of a wrap to keep Cowboy and me snuggy. It's rainy and damp and cold here - may have to have to turn on the fire.

IMG_2225.jpg

Personal heater.

Wow you guys are sure layered up! It is 75 degrees here so no need for that! I have on old skinny jeans and a t-shirt I got for a beach clean up a couple years ago, white undies, black sox and slippers and the Fitbit which I forgot to say last post. I always have the Fitbit on me unless I am in bed. Soon I will have my shower and be in my pj's.

I wear my Fitbit to bed because it tracks my sleep cycles and gives me an idea of how much and what kind of sleep I’m really getting (light sleep, deep sleep, REM sleep, etc). I only take it off for my morning bathroom routine and shower and also for my bedtime bathroom routine.

I have not been wearing the Fitbit during the day because it bothers my wrist when I have several layers on. Like Amy, I wear it to bed to track my sleep. But then I remove it. Plus, it depresses me because I haven’t been very active the last few months. But that’s going to change very soon. :)

My Fitbit is the low end model that clips on and does not track sleep. I put it on as soon as I get up even clip it on my pj's before I get dressed! Right now, I am "half dressed" as I just got up. The same old skinny jeans, my nightgown and a thick robe cause it's chilly! Beige undies, white with blue and green stripes sox and slippers. I will get a bra and t-shirt on eventually!

Reactions: Amy SF and Val