What are you wearing right now?

My God, I wear a lot of red,:D new red Dorothy Perkins dress with pink slippers. I'm at home all day today.

I don't own anything red!

I've got some black and white harem pants on, a tight black strap top & lightweight cardigan. It's all about being comfy at this stage :p

The majority of my wardrobe is black, red or blue.:)
I don't know why, but I really don't seem to have much of an esthetic sense when it comes to clothes. My Mom once gave me a deep red shirt as a gift; another time, she gave me a lightweight black jacket with a bit of green and white here and there; it also has the 5-ring Olympic emblem and "USA", all rather small, on the left front. I would never have bought either of these for myself, although I do like the Olympics, but I'm not fussy, and of course I appreciated them- so I didn't exchange them. And I have gotten compliments on how these two items look on me- but hardly ever about anything I've selected myself! I've always known Mom had more of a feel for such matters than I do, though.

I confess that I'm still in my jammies, even though I've been doing some work on the computer. :D I will get dressed later, though, because I have some errands to run.

Reactions: Val
Black shorts, a purple RAL (our shelter) t-shirt, crocs sandals, bracelet, rings, glasses, stupid fitbit, and a ponytail.

Black shorts, a purple RAL (our shelter) t-shirt, crocs sandals, bracelet, rings, glasses, stupid fitbit, and a ponytail.
I hit "funny" because of "stupid fitbit." :D That made me giggle.

I did finally get dressed: brown corduroys, black mock turtleneck, black Nine Inch Nails hoodie, red socks (all my black ones were dirty, lol), silver heart-shaped earrings, three Alex and Ani bracelets, three rings (two gold, one silver).

^:DMy husband has so many NIN tops.:)

I'm wearing my usual black maxi dress with a pink floaty blouse and a purple cardigan. Sandals and sunglasses too.

Reactions: PTree15 and Val
^:DMy husband has so many NIN tops.:)

I'm wearing my usual black maxi dress with a pink floaty blouse and a purple cardigan. Sandals and sunglasses too.
I have three NIN hoodies and lots of t-shirts. :D I spend way too much on band clothing, lol.

Right now I'm wearing jeans, slipper socks, a black tank top and a black Grand Canyon zip-up hoodie with white and pink lettering.

Jean shorts, blue t-shirt, black sneakers and sox. Undies of course! And hair clip shaped like a butterfly.

Black trousers, lilac socks, new black shoes with shoelace, very old white t-shirt with prints, sporty white padding-polyester jacket with coral-colored zipper.