Package Exchange Winter Exchange 2013 Photo Thread!

My box arrived this morning, sent by the completely amazing Swamp-Dweller! :woo:

2uz9jlk.jpg

As you can see, it was packed full of awesome goodies :D I'm writing this post whilst sipping on a mug of candy cane tea and wearing my cosy and adorable infinity scarf <3. There was also a vanilla and cinnamon tea, some gingermints, some little squares of dark chocolate in different flavours, raw 'cheese' flavour kale, sweet potato pop chips, a bag of the strawberry lollipops that I loved from my last box, a purple sock monkey, some penguin socks, a peace sign bracelet, and some catnip toys for Pixel. Not pictured are two of the catnip toys, because they were instantly attacked.

It was completely perfect, thank you so much! :smitten: I also loved the Christmas card, it was really cute and your huuuuge puppies are so adorable :D

Bonus picture of Pixel with one of her toys:

9lfuwp.jpg

Well, I got my package from Scorpius a few days ago but was waiting for this thread to begin to post. I'm not a camera-type person so I'll just describe what she sent me:

a box of Candy Cane Green Tea from Trader Joe's!
a box of homemade vegan chocolate chip cookies!
Shakespearean Insult Gum! (one of the weirdest things I've ever gotten in a package swap, thanks, Kara) :p
Milk chocolate peanut butter cups! (TJ's)
Milk chocolate truffle bar! (TJ's)
Milk chocolate PB& J bar, with creamy peanut butter and tart raspberry jelly (TJ's)
Two fruit wraps, one apple strawberry and one apple banana! (TJ's)
A bag of ginger chews! (spicccccy!)
And for my furgirls: A bag of Feline Greenies cat treats! and a catnip toy!
And something from Lush which I cannot determine what it is. Is it a bath bomb?

Thank you for everything, Kara! :starshower::kitty::cat: <3:smitten: :thanks: :smile: :mcat:

ETA: I just gave Misty her new catnip toy and she slobbered all over it and made a silly fool of herself! Sabrina is napping, but she'll get her turn soon! :D

Last edited:
Well, I got my package from Scorpius a few days ago but was waiting for this thread to begin to post. I'm not a camera-type person so I'll just describe what she sent me:

a box of Candy Cane Green Tea from Trader Joe's!
a box of homemade vegan chocolate chip cookies!
Shakespearean Insult Gum! (one of the weirdest things I've ever gotten in a package swap, thanks, Kara) :p
Milk chocolate peanut butter cups! (TJ's)
Milk chocolate truffle bar! (TJ's)
Milk chocolate PB& J bar, with creamy peanut butter and tart raspberry jelly (TJ's)
Two fruit wraps, one apple strawberry and one apple banana! (TJ's)
A bag of ginger chews! (spicccccy!)
And for my furgirls: A bag of Feline Greenies cat treats! and a catnip toy!
And something from Lush which I cannot determine what it is. Is it a bath bomb?

Thank you for everything, Kara! :starshower::kitty::cat: <3:smitten: :thanks: :smile: :mcat:

ETA: I just gave Misty her new catnip toy and she slobbered all over it and made a silly fool of herself! Sabrina is napping, but she'll get her turn soon! :D

I'm glad you, Misty, and Sabrina liked everything!!! And I'm proud that I got you the most bizarre thing ever from a swap. :p The Lush thing is a sugar scrub, sorry I forgot to mention that!!

Reactions: Amy SF
I got my presents from AmySF in the mail on Tuesday and it was like Jesusween morning all over again getting to open everything!!

Included was: soy wax candles that smell divine, a candle holder for said candles, a kitten :kitty: calendar (I'll need this for work!), a Scorpio rune pendant and Scorpio magnet, a CCR CD (I have this exact compilation on vinyl, now I'll have a way to listen to it in my car! :p ), TIE DYE SOCKS!!! That I've already worn and love!! Also, more socks (so I don't get frostbite this year . . . Amy's looking out for me ;) ), a book, a few kitty toys and a large bag of 'nip (that didn't make it in the photo because Ticia was immediately after all of it) , a make-up bag, and a reusable shopping bag that folds up to fit in your pocket! All very cool and very me!

THANK YOU, AMY!!! <3

uploadfromtaptalk1389890045932.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1389889990867.jpg

You're welcome, Kara! I hope you enjoy everything. :D

About the tie-dyed socks: Please be aware that the colors do run, so unless you want the rest of your laundry stained, the first couple times you wash them, you should do so by hand and let the colors set. After that you can machine wash them.

Oh, and be sure to remove those large emery boards before you toss the plastic bag the makeup bag is in. :p

Last edited:
You're welcome, Kara! I hope you enjoy everything. :D

About the tie-dyed socks: Please be aware that the colors do run, so unless you want the rest of your laundry stained, the first couple times you wash them, you should do so by hand and let the colors set. After that you can machine wash them.

Oh, and be sure to remove those large emery boards before you toss the plastic bag the makeup bag is in. :p

But...but......the socks are made in the USA, these colors don't run!!! :weird:

Reactions: RascalsMom
I got my presents from AmySF in the mail on Tuesday and it was like Jesusween morning all over again getting to open everything!!

Included was: soy wax candles that smell divine, a candle holder for said candles, a kitten :kitty: calendar (I'll need this for work!), a Scorpio rune pendant and Scorpio magnet, a CCR CD (I have this exact compilation on vinyl, now I'll have a way to listen to it in my car! :p ), TIE DYE SOCKS!!! That I've already worn and love!! Also, more socks (so I don't get frostbite this year . . . Amy's looking out for me ;) ), a book, a few kitty toys and a large bag of 'nip (that didn't make it in the photo because Ticia was immediately after all of it) , a make-up bag, and a reusable shopping bag that folds up to fit in your pocket! All very cool and very me!

View attachment 4006
I love the scorpio magnet that Scorpius had received I am a fellow Scorpio

Reactions: Amy SF and Scorpius
My box arrived this morning, sent by the completely amazing Swamp-Dweller! :woo:

2uz9jlk.jpg

As you can see, it was packed full of awesome goodies :D I'm writing this post whilst sipping on a mug of candy cane tea and wearing my cosy and adorable infinity scarf <3. There was also a vanilla and cinnamon tea, some gingermints, some little squares of dark chocolate in different flavours, raw 'cheese' flavour kale, sweet potato pop chips, a bag of the strawberry lollipops that I loved from my last box, a purple sock monkey, some penguin socks, a peace sign bracelet, and some catnip toys for Pixel. Not pictured are two of the catnip toys, because they were instantly attacked.

It was completely perfect, thank you so much! :smitten: I also loved the Christmas card, it was really cute and your huuuuge puppies are so adorable :D

Bonus picture of Pixel with one of her toys:

9lfuwp.jpg

Wow! Package made it there much faster than I was expecting, yay! I am very happy you and Pixel liked everything. I knew at least 2 of those kitty toys would be a hit as they looked overloaded with catnip. Meow! :cat:

My sender was the awesome Wolfie, and I'm SO excited with my amazing box of wonderful things! I got:
A gigantic bar of Belgian dark chocolate! Seriously, the best I've ever tasted,and I'm embarrassed to say how much has been devoured already.The most delicious organic animal crackers-they taste like shortbread! More chocolate- a mint bar (drool),apple pie and banana bread Lara bars,lovely lavender scented foaming bath salts,perfectly sized tiny biscuits-just the right size for the puppers, and they went crazy over them! Treats for the felines which have been thoroughly enjoyed, and the best for last- a lovely lovely handmade snow angel ornament crafted by a local artist and beautiful photographs of eagles which are local as well. Amazing photography- I'm thrilled to have ! Thank you so much, Wolfie- every single thing is perfect and greatly appreciated.
1533969_10201208272717088_191340577_n.jpg

1555566_10201208278797240_1682628870_n.jpg
75607_10201208274157124_697559976_n.jpg

I'm glad you liked it! I did get a frame for that matted eagle picture, but it was just a fraction of an inch too big. It measures 8 x 10 but wouldn't fit in the frame I bought. :/

My Santa was the wonderful Chryssie. I haven't had time to upload a pic yet but will in the next few days!

I might have to combined my winter one with the spring and i am trying not to release whom it is but, I am not sure what to do, we are in midst of a stressful move and its taking up our funding, i have everything for mine cannot wait to send it off.:bang: