Posting a photo in a thread or private conversation is not difficult. Below you can find the necessary steps with some screenshots to illustrate the process. (Click on the thumbnails to enlarge.)
- Click the "Attach files" button found below the editor area:
- Navigate to your photo and select it.
- This should take you back to VF and the photo should then start uploading. Once complete, you should see a little thumbnail version of the photo.
- Place the cursor where you want the photo and click the "Insert ..." button found in the top-left corner of this thumbnail.
- Select to insert it either as a thumbnail or as a full image.
- Finish writing your post and click the "POST REPLY" button below the editor.