Whatcha Eatin?

A salad; grated raw beetroot, carrots, gem lettuce, fennel, parsley, slice warm oven baked potatoes, sunflower seeds/vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
A banana.
Strawberry & elderflower infusion/stevia

Reactions: Emma JC
Blueberry, banana, carrot, spinach, hemp hearts, cacao, cinnamon smoothie based on cashew/black sesame seed yogurt I made yesterday.

I just made a smoothie - bananas, raspberries and spinach.

I have the leftover rice salad with "chicken" nuggets for lunch and I'm having jacket potatoes with Richmond sausages and any veg I need to use up for dinner. Gravy too.

• Love
Reactions: Emma JC and shyvas
Mole style black bean & sweet potato chili served with a huge dollop of coconut yogurt/sliced avocados/a dash of lime juice and a huge
sprinkle of chilli & lime seasoning.
Cornbread.
Alpro mango (nas) yogurt
Strawberry & elderflower infusion/stevia.

it is breakfast bean morning and I am thinking of also making some of those waffles I made before and topping with blueberries, maybe throw in a couple of hash browns too

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

I just made a smoothie - bananas, raspberries and spinach.

I have the leftover rice salad with "chicken" nuggets for lunch and I'm having jacket potatoes with Richmond sausages and any veg I need to use up for dinner. Gravy too.

I love all of your menus and food ideas. 💗

Reactions: Raven
Leftover mole style black bean & sweet potato chili served with a huge dollop of coconut yogurt/sliced avocados/a dash of lime juice and a huge
sprinkle of chilli & lime seasoning.
Cornbread.