Whatcha Eatin?

Vegetables cooked in the pc ; cauliflower, brussels, potatoes, carrots & courgettes with a drizzle of evo/sprinkle of yeast flakes
An orange

Reactions: Emma JC
I just put some steel cut oatmeal on to cook. I got a great deal on a massive amount of organic strawberries on Sunday, which will go on top with a wee bit of good ole Canadian maple syrup. What's ironic is I have lots of strawberries in my backyard. A pretty respectable patch too, but they're not even close to ready, unfortunately. Mine usually are ready by June here where I live. I can't wait! While these organic ones are nice, mine are way better.

Reactions: Emma JC and Raven
I had a glass of choc soya milk before my walk. I got home and had lentil soup, toasted french bread, roasted tomatoes and brussels sprouts.

Reactions: Emma JC and shyvas
A grated vegetable & fruit salad ; grated cucumbers, carrots,raw beetroot, fennel, sliced kiwis, chopped parsley, chives, walnuts, sunflower/pumpkin seeds, vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
Coconut milk yogurt with strawberries & raspberries/stevia
Bramble infusion/stevia

An air fried schnitzel with a grated cucumber & carrot salad with sliced fennel/vinaigrette/yeast flakes
Seedless grapes
Strawberry & elderflower infusion/stevia