Whatcha Eatin?

I got Thai takeout! :starshower:
It's only been recent that I discovered how good this local restaurant is for veg options! I got crazy noodles with tofu- crazy noodles is the most popular dish it seems, and while it isn't on the vegetarian part, they had no problems making it veg without egg
I'm on overtime again, so celebrating :rolleyes:

• Love
Reactions: Emma JC and Brian W
I'm going to have a salad for lunch made with leftover wholegrain brown, organic rice plus diced cucumbers, black beans, Greek black olives,
grated carrots & raw beetroot, roast red peppers, peeled vine tomatoes, pumpkin/sunflower seeds, vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
Coconut milk yogurt/chopped strawberries with lemon juice/stevia
Cherry infusion/stevia

Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52
I used my overnight oats and made a smoothie! I added banana, a bit more soy milk and PB2. It was amazing.

Reactions: Emma JC
A salad ; grated raw beetroot, cucumber, carrots plus some red roasted peppers, mixed seeds, vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
A slice of granary baguette/spread
A banana

A slice of pumpernickle with yellow tomato and Original FYH veganaise.
Is "original" different from what I last bought I wonder? Anyway, I hope the discount store keeps it because I think it's quite the same as Just Mayo. Pricier, but $4.99 a 15 oz is ok if it lasts as long as Just did, I don't use often but I so want it!

I had tea with crumpets and jam.

I'm having a smoothie mid morning. Banana, raspberries, spinach and chocolate soya milk. I've never had that combination before.

• Love
Reactions: Emma JC and shyvas