Whatcha Eatin?

Cream of pumpkin & apple soup with a sprinkle of smoked paprika, yeast flakes, a drizzle of pumpkin oil and pumpkin seeds.
A small slice of stuffed roast pumpkin.
A banana.
A mug of strawberry & elderflower infusion.

I made an epic mushroom stew last night. I smoked the 3 types of mushrooms for it, and made a wonderful veggie stock from scratch. I must say, when I got up this morning the house still had this pleasant aroma lingering. Anyhow, as crazy as it might sound, I'm having a bowl of stew with toast for breakfast.

A slaw; white cabbage, carrots, mushrooms, thin crispy smoked & spicy tofu, (air fried) nuts, a Dijon/lemon/evo vinaigrette plus a sprinkle of yeast flakes.
A mug of elderflower & strawberry infusion.

Reactions: Emma JC
A slaw; white cabbage, carrots,sliced avocados, mushrooms, thin crispy smoked & spicy tofu, (air fried) nuts, a Dijon/lemon/evo creamy vinaigrette plus a sprinkle of yeast flakes.

it's time to get cooking the porridge today - going to be especially nice as it is the coldest day we've had so far, although it is bright and sunny (currently -2 C, 28.5 F)

it is also Hallowe'en and tonight is a Blue Moon.... so anything you planned to do, once in a blue moon, today is the day

Emma JC

Reactions: Raven
A salad ; finely sliced white cabbage, grated carrots, mushrooms, sliced persimmon, avocados,finely sliced seitan,
pumpkin seeds, Dijon vinaigrette and yeast flakes.
Apple pureed with coconut milk yogurt.
Fruit & mint infusion.

Toast with white miso and mashed avocado. Chicory leaves on top as well.

A salad; sliced cabbage, carrots, avocados, roast red peppers, thinly sliced porkless bites style seitan, pumpkin seeds, vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
Raspberries & blueberries with coconut milk yogurt/stevia.
Berry & mint infusion.

Reactions: Brian W and Emma JC
Strong French press coffee with soya milk/a tsp of hazelnut butter+ stevia.
Muesli with raspberries, blueberries, chia seeds, linseed, pumpkin seeds, coconut milk yogurt + hazelnut butter.

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
I made basmati rice with peas, chicory, onion, garlic and olive oil. I put sliced spring (green) onions and toasted sesame seeds on top.

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
Brunch. Potato wedges in olive oil, quorn with barbeque sauce and some grilled tomatoes.

even though it isn't Saturday (our usual porridge day) we are having steel cut oats/red lentils, berries, bananas and toast etc

Emma JC