Whatcha Eatin?

I had guests for lunch and we had a cottage pie topped with sweet potato & cauliflower mash served with a tossed green salad with avocados, roast lime & chlili chickpeas, vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
Persimmon fruit.

Reactions: Emma JC
lunch - first course was my smoothie (an hour or so ago) - second course, noodles with lentils, brussel sprouts, arugula, bit of Keene's mustard, lemon juice, rice vinegar, tamari, sweet chili sauce, drizzle of tahini

Emma JC

For breakfast I had: oats, flaxseed, hemp seeds, peanut butter, raspberries, almond milk & sweet freedom fruit syrup.

E had: oats, flaxseed, hemp seeds, peanut butter, oat milk & fruit syrup, half a banana & a satsuma.

For breakfast I had: oats, flaxseed, hemp seeds, peanut butter, raspberries, almond milk & sweet freedom fruit syrup.

E had: oats, flaxseed, hemp seeds, peanut butter, oat milk & fruit syrup, half a banana & a satsuma.

Everyone likes the Sweet Freedom syrup. I have the plain one and it tastes really good. :)

I feel like it's a 'healthier' alternative to agave or maple syrup but not sure how true that is. :D it's delicious either way.

I found the following link quite interesting. SF has a lower GI compared to maple but it slightly higher than Agave.

A salad; gem lettuce, sliced mushrooms, avocados, dried cherries, pumpkin seeds, vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
A coconut yogurt/stevia.
A persimmon.
Strawberry & elderflower infusion.

A smoothie and then a bowl of not very tasty homemade soup with some toast.:unamused:

I bought these folded Just Eggs as a sort of emergency food to have In the freezer. But now they are one of my favorites. I’m having them with grilled cheese (Chao), a tomato slice, and a piece of vegan bacon. Tater tots on the side. Black cherry flavored seltzer water. Being able to taste food again is so great!

• Friendly
Reactions: shyvas and Emma JC
Roasted Japanese sweet potato wedges. Why? I truly dislike all sweet potatoes, but have a crazy desire to make myself like them :fp:

• Haha
Bran flakes and dried fruit with coconut milk blended with agave nectar, raw cacao, ginger powder and ceylon cinnamon. Lovely!

A salad ; leftover ww oreichette, gem lettuce, sliced mushrooms, pumpkin seeds, vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
A coconut milk yogurt.
A mug of strawberry & elderflower infusion.