Whatcha Eatin?

An apple and black coffee.

Breakfast was a tofu egg sandwich and I'm ready for lunch already...it's only 10:30 am 🤦‍♀️ Hence, the apple and black coffee. It's not working lol.

Reactions: Emma JC
I made these cinnamon rolls, I usually look up non vegan recipes for things usually not vegan and got surprised to find it vegan right off! Well if you think of non dairy stuff, which I do:
Really tooooo decadent. I wanted like bakery stuff and this more than delivers! The filling was carmel-ly
Next time I'll just make the dough, it tasted just like a fried raised doughnut

Breakfast was a tofu egg sandwich.

Lunch...please don't smack me...🫣
I bought whole grain French bread at Costco. It was still warm. I had bread and Miyoko’s butter. Then I ate two Oreos. 😱

As punishment I will work outside for an hour cleaning up more leaves. But I need to digest first.

I'm having an everything bagel with peanut butter and a mug of Peet's dark roast. I got the Peet's at Costco for a pretty good price, so I jumped on that.

• Wow
Reactions: Emma JC and silva
sauteed mushrooms, onion, pepper and daiya jalepano havarti on whole grain toast. What a slippery sammie :laughing:

I've been thinking about joining costco, but that would require me leaving the house really early on Sundays-but they do have the best price on what I hear is quality gas, and the best produce

• Friendly
sauteed mushrooms, onion, pepper and daiya jalepano havarti on whole grain toast. What a slippery sammie :laughing:

I've been thinking about joining costco, but that would require me leaving the house really early on Sundays-but they do have the best price on what I hear is quality gas, and the best produce
My mom says their gas is the cheapest around. We went on a Monday, and it was still a zoo. I was thinking maybe it wouldn't be so crowded, but it was. Also, Aldi is still the cheapest for canned beans and tomatoes. Costco was better than the typical grocery store, but they averaged out to a little over a buck a can, while Aldi is around 76 to 79 cents a can for things like black beans, chickpeas, kidney beans and diced tomatoes.

• Informative
My mom says their gas is the cheapest around. We went on a Monday, and it was still a zoo. I was thinking maybe it wouldn't be so crowded, but it was. Also, Aldi is still the cheapest for canned beans and tomatoes. Costco was better than the typical grocery store, but they averaged out to a little over a buck a can, while Aldi is around 76 to 79 cents a can for things like black beans, chickpeas, kidney beans and diced tomatoes.
I buy Aldi dried beans, black, white, pinto, lentils and split peas. I buy their canned garbonzos
Yeah, I'm Aldi everything really, there is a discount store I go to now and then for other stuff.
I am thinking Costco for gas, I fill up every two weeks. I think my employer has a $25 membership deal.

What are your favorite Costco finds?

I had tofu and broccoli for dinner and one slice of whole grain bread with Miyoko's.

I buy Aldi dried beans, black, white, pinto, lentils and split peas. I buy their canned garbonzos
Yeah, I'm Aldi everything really, there is a discount store I go to now and then for other stuff.
I am thinking Costco for gas, I fill up every two weeks. I think my employer has a $25 membership deal.

What are your favorite Costco finds?
I should get more of the dried beans. I'm just lazy sometimes. :D I've been only three or four times to Costco since my mom added me as a member, but so far my favorite finds are Peet's dark roast coffee (whole beans, 2 lbs. for $16 and change), a Boston Bruins hoodie for $30 (really nice quality!), Frank's hot sauce, Kirkland (Costco brand) plastic wrap, Clif bars that average about $1 a bar, Lesser Evil popcorn and Beyond Burgers. They also sell some Impossible products, though we didn't get freezer/refrigerator items yesterday. That will be for another trip.

I tried the Kirkland brand spring rolls and veggie potstickers in the past and didn't like either. Frankly, both were awful, IMHO. It's too bad because they were accidentally vegan, so that would have been a nice score, as the prices for both were pretty good.