Whatcha Eatin?

I cooked some vegan sausage rolls in my air fryer. I had one for lunch and my husband can have the others for work. I had a banana and a raspberry yogurt too.

A small sandwich ; granary baguette/spread/Dijon mustard/slice tofu bake/avocados.
A lamb's lettuce salad/vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
A strawberry almond milk yogurt
A small glass of weak shandy

Reactions: KLS52 and Emma JC
A salad ; lamb's lettuce,3 grain quinoa,sliced avocado,slice tofu bake,vinaigrette/yeast flakes
A blueberry & banana salad with coconut milk yogurt/sweetener

Reactions: Emma JC
I'm having some homemade granola with fresh strawberries and banana at the moment. My friend makes it from time to time. She makes a special batch for me that doesn't have honey, as she knows I'm vegan.

I know it's not hard to make, myself, but man this is sure delicious. I like it because it fills you up just like a hearty bowl of oatmeal. It's just something I never buy, so I usually go without.

She puts big chunks of Brazil nuts in it, which I absolutely love. :yum

My bedtime snack…half of a sweet potato, plain @ room temp with nothing on it. Odd that when sweet potatoes are hot I need them smothered in butter and brown sugar, but when they are cooled off, I can eat them plain like a piece of fruit. So I bake up a few and keep them in the fridge for a quick snack.

My bedtime snack…half of a sweet potato, plain @ room temp with nothing on it. Odd that when sweet potatoes are hot I need them smothered in butter and brown sugar, but when they are cooled off, I can eat them plain like a piece of fruit. So I bake up a few and keep them in the fridge for a quick snack.
Sounds a bit weird! :lol:

I used to know a guy who said his ex-girlfriend used to eat raw onions like you would eat an apple.:eek:

I used to know a guy who said his ex-girlfriend used to eat raw onions like you would eat an apple.:eek:

I dislike raw onions with a vengeance. Sweet potatoes are also far too sweet so I usually add smoked paprika or serve
them with kale or spinach. :)

It’s different for sure. I love raw onions but only with other foods like salad or a chick’n patty on a bun.