Whatcha Eatin?

A 3 grain quinoa/vegetable/Greek bloc/smoked tofu salad with pumpkin seeds/vinaigrette & yeast flakes.
A strawberry slush made with frozen berries/coconut yogurt/lime juice/soya milk plus sweetener.

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
I felt hungry so I made a cooked breakfast. Vegan sausages, grilled tomatoes and mushrooms with a slice of fried bread and tomato ketchup. A coffee with soya milk. I could have done with some baked beans too.

A salad ; 3 grain quinoa/corn/grated red cabbage/grated carrots/avocado/fresh blueberries/Greek block/
pumpkin seeds/chia seeds/vinaigrette/yeast flakes
Baguette with spread
Fresh blueberries.
Strawberry infusion

I marinaded cucumbers in vinegar, sugar, dried dill, dill seed, salt, pepper and maybe other spices for hours a half a cup and a handful of pistachios was lunch. I have some cucumber leftover for tomorrow.

Baguette with spread & Marmite.

May I ask what you call "spread"? Is that just some sort of butter? I know what Marmite is. I've never tried Marmite like this. I buy it, but use it almost exclusively as a flavour enhancer for sauces, soups, stews, etc. It seems kinda potent to spread on toast or bread.

May I ask what you call "spread"? Is that just some sort of butter? I know what Marmite is. I've never tried Marmite like this. I buy it, but use it almost exclusively as a flavour enhancer for sauces, soups, stews, etc. It seems kinda potent to spread on toast or bread.

The following are plant based spreads :

I alsolove Marmite and use it both on bread, crumpets, crackers and also when making stews,one pot pasta/rice, curries etc.

• Informative
Reactions: Veganite
Taco “meat” with homemade salsa and baked tostitos scoops. I’m missing the sour cream because the kite hill was green when I opened it. It doesn’t last long at all and just another reason why I prefer Tofutti.

Oh, and Daiya shreds!

Taco “meat” with homemade salsa and baked tostitos scoops. I’m missing the sour cream because the kite hill was green when I opened it. It doesn’t last long at all and just another reason why I prefer Tofutti.

Oh, and Daiya shreds!

I lofe Tofutti and wish I could buy it over here.:tired_face: