Whatcha Eatin?

Granary baguette and a slice of nut roast with a sprinkle of smoked Cornish sea salt.
A gem lettuce & avocado salad with vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
A coconut milk yogurt/stevia.
A few swigs of Desperados.

I had a green smoothie and I'm about to have some vegan sausage rolls.

Reactions: Emma JC
I treated myself to an apple blueberry fritter from 21 Oak, a vegan restaurant in my town. These pastries are made by a shop called Karin's Doughnuts, but 21 Oak sells them, and wow, they are delicious. I am so lucky to have some wonderful vegan places in my town.

for New Year's Day brunch we are going to go with beans w/onions/jalapenos on toast with hash brown patties on the side and oranges

good bye 2020 hello 2021

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: PTree15
Wish I'd gotten black eyed peas! I usually them at Aldi. I'm up for black eyed peas and collards in some berbere spice
I just ate the worst grapefruit! It was from a bag of really good ones, but this one was sour and bitter! I had to eat a cookie afterwards to be sure my tastebuds weren't off :laughing:

• Wow
  • Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15
I rang in the new year with some chocolate sorbetto - dairy-free. It was perfect.

Today, I just had some pineapple slices and veggie burgers. I’m going through my lockdown food stash. Avoiding the store.

Red lentil stew with rice and green veggies. Green tea. I have a bowl of mango and berries I will eat in about an hour with some yoghurt.