Whatcha Eatin?

Wholemeal toasted bagel with vegan cream cheese. I'm going to have a smoothie with bananas, spinach and vanilla protein powder after I get back from my walk.

Reactions: Emma JC and shyvas
I had a vegan fishless fillet with grilled mushrooms and a big salad with an avocado dressing.<3

Reactions: Emma JC
A veggie burger (Aldi) which I didn't like due to it tasting of cumin.
A red cabbage & avocado slaw with lemon vinaigrette/a dollop of Plamil, pumpkin seeds/yeast flakes
A mixed berry soya yogurt
Passion fruit & pineapple infusion

going out shopping today so am going to eat my last banana (they do store well in the fridge!!) on a PB&J sandwich so I won't be hungry - running out of bananas is my impetus to go to the store.... :bd:

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Spicey peanut pineapple tofu - I stir-fried tofu with jalapeño slices, pineapple chunks, garlic, peanut sauce, pineapple juice, and tamari.

It’s really good.

wow, that sounds amazing!!

all of my favourite flavours together in one meal

Emma JC

Reactions: Urban Gardener
Aldi has both vegan mozz, and cheddar, breaded cheese sticks
I'm on a vegan aldi FB and people were crazy about this upcoming special--till they say they listed cholesterol! o_O
Well, we all emailed and this was the response :
Our supplier has confirmed this product is 100% vegan with all plant based ingredients.

The labeling for this product is calculated through a manual program. A rounding error resulted in cholesterol being declared on the label when it should have been declared at <5mg or 0%. The UK where these products are manufactured, does not generally declare cholesterol on packaging. For the US <0.5 is the lowest level of detection. Therefore <5mg cholesterol is absent.

Kind regards,

ALDI Customer Service

They're both surprisingly good, and, both gluten and soy free!

• Informative
Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
steel cut oats today, as usual, some frozen cranberries added to the pot along with split red lentils, ground flax and today and entire chopped apple - frozen thawed berries (blueberries, blackberries, raspberries) and banana - also added turmeric/pepper and hemp seeds sprinkled on top, walnuts and maple syrup

a side of sprouted bread toast with peanut butter

Emma JC

Wholewheat gnocchetti pasta, bolognese style made in the Instant Pot with a drizzle of evo and a sprinkle of yeast flakes.
Apple puree
Berry infusion

A combination of quinoa, wild rice, savory steel cut oats, steamed broccoli and cauliflower. I topped with sliced avocado, and a sprinkle of garlic powder.

Attachments

• 20210110_131915.jpg
    20210110_131915.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 7