What Was The Last Thing You Ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re all making me hungry for lunch, and it’s only 9:00 am!

I just had puffed rice cereal with vanilla almond milk and a fresh orange for breakfast.

Reactions: Val
A nice, crisp Macoun apple. I think that's now my favorite (which used to be Macs).

Lunch: Two slices of cheese pizza and a side salad with ranch dressing, and then a big scoop of coffee ice cream because they were out of the chocolate.

Lunch: Two slices of cheese pizza and a side salad with ranch dressing, and then a big scoop of coffee ice cream because they were out of the chocolate.
Coffee ice cream is my favorite flavor!
I do have Pierres chocolate sorbet - Dam that picture is true to size :eek:
pierres-chocolate-sorbet-products.jpg

Just finished a bowl of chili and some tortilla chips.
Making a point to stop eating at 6!

Reactions: KLS52
Since the weather is so miserable, I ate childhood comfort foods. I made baking powder biscuits, grits and hot chocolate!
It was negative 12 degrees Fahrenheit when I left home for work this morning. By the time I completed the short walk from the door to my boyfriend's truck my eyeballs actually ached from the cold.

I just ate two delicious Cortland apples. Now I am enjoying some Polar brand seltzer, the blood orange sangria flavor they have out seasonally for winter. All their seasonal flavors are great this year.

Reactions: PTree15
I grew up where the temps get well below zero and in fact it is around -20 back home right now. As a Floridian for many years, when it gets below 60 I start shivering! :D
They are forecasting snow for north of Gainsville in the morning!

I had half a grapefruit and some pretzels with peanut butter.

Last night was vegan tacos. Organic blue corn shells, spicy lentil/quinoa filling, a guacamole-"sour cream" sauce, baby spinach, & grape tomatoes. :lick:

TacoTues 1-2-2018.JPG

After I ate these, I made & devoured a third (soft flour tortilla).... :rolleyes:

Reactions: PTree15 and Val
When I got home from the gym tonight, I drank a sweet potato smoothie. It had fresh ginger, cashew butter, and maple syrup in it along with the soy milk and sweet potato.

Breakfast: Cream of Wheat with raisins and almond milk, fresh fruit (cantaloupe, honeydew and pineapple), and some lemon tea.

I went out to a buffet-style place today and had: marinated mushrooms, fresh red peppers with feta cheese, a slice of veggie lasagna, some sort of sprouted grain salad, avocado slices, marinated beets, and I forget what else.

Reactions: Val and Amy SF
Peanut butter and blueberry jam sandwich on a kaiser roll with a handful of pretzels.

Status
Not open for further replies.