What Was The Last Thing You Ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whole grain linguine, sweet peppers and onion in a spicy peanut butter based sauce, cooked together in Instant Pot. Spinach stirred in when done.

Barilla whole grain pasta. Finally found one I like!

I said last night that was making two soft tacos.... Well, I ended up just cramming everything in one tortilla. :rolleyes:

Organic white wheat tortilla spread with the dip I made of roasted cauliflower"cheese" sauce, vegan ranch, avocado, lime juice, cilantro, chipotle, etc.... Filling of the same sh*t I made Saturday, and my remaining Roma tomato on top. It was massive & delicious! :D

VeganSoftTaco1.JPG

It stayed in "taco form" until I gave it a few seconds in the microwave just before chowing down... it flopped open & was gaping taco-monster! :df:

VeganSoftTaco2.JPG

Reactions: Val
I made a corn bread in the cast iron, with corn kernals, to have with the saucy adzuki beans and a can of tomatoes and chilis.
I need to buy a jar of sliced jalepanos- not too hot, not too mild, and not pickled :p. I liked Aldis, but don't think they have them now

Oooh, what are those? :) I love crunchy & crispy munchies, those look good.... How's the sodium content? :ignore:
Probably bad, lol. Not only am I a sugar addict, I love my salt. Luckily I don’t have health issues due to over use. If hubby didn’t take out the garbage I’ll check the bag...

The missing part of the bag also says 0 sugar, 1 fiber, 3 protein. Not exactly healthy but I’m still doing WW so I’m not eating them on a regular basis. I had two of my cousins visit last weekend and I served the chips with hummus so there were a few left over. Not like I’m trying to justify eating them or anything...I do sound like I’m a tad guilty, though, :lol:
3CB71636-39B7-439B-BFD7-D281744726B3.jpeg

A weird breakfast: Strawberry yogurt, some sourdough pretzel nibblers, a piece of black licorice, and a few chocolate covered almonds.

Last night I had three halves of rosemary-olive oil Foldit flatbread, each filled with a big piece of stuffed pepper & a few Daiya mozzarella shreds....

PepperFlatbread.JPG

What is this red plastic thing?:???: Is it made especially for tacos? (Are these tacos???)....I think i ought to make something similar.:p
Yeah, it's a taco plate! :) I made mini-flatbread sammiches, street-taco-style.... :p

A spelt donut with chocolate frosting and coconut “bacon.” I love my local organic vegan place. It’s best for my wallet that they are 30 minutes away.

Reactions: KLS52
Last night I had my chickpea salad on Dave's Killer (Powerseed) Bread, with sliced Roma tomato & Daiya "cheddar"....

DSCN0713.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.