What Was The Last Thing You Ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
steamed zucchini, sauteed tofu with montreal seasoning and braggs.
gotta get more Braggs! :eek:

Reactions: Val
So desperate for chocolate that I ate a bag of dark chocolate chips that were meant to be for baking :rofl:

So desperate for chocolate that I ate a bag of dark chocolate chips that were meant to be for baking :rofl:

I was in my parents' house once looking for chocolate anything to satisfy my craving. All I found was baking chocolate. Since I also found other baking ingredients, I made some brownies. :D

Lunch: Split pea soup and Niçoise salad without the tuna. Both pretty good for institutional food.

Had (almost) a couple pieces of an Amy's no-cheese veggie pizza last night. Yuck. :down: They put some kind of balsamic crap on it... I hate that sh*t. Might as well drizzle it with friggin' maple syrup! :yuck: And it's astounding, they say 1/3 of that dinky pizza is a serving size... and one serving has over 500mg of sodium and FIVE GRAMS OF SUGAR. :eek:

Well, live & learn. I tried it. Won't make that mistake again. :dismay:

Last edited:
A piece of challah at the sabbath service, washed down with a little Manischewitz sweet wine.

Last edited:
Last night I decided to finally make one of those flatbread pizzas for myself.... a little sauce, some pieces of Chao, some baby spinach, some strips of onion & bell pepper, a few little pieces of tomato, and some Go Veggie shreds. Because it was so delicate (and I wanted to fit the whole thing on one plate so I could play a game without going back to the kitchen), I folded it lengthwise, flipped it a couple more times in the oven to make sure both sides were crispy, then cut it into two manageable pieces. The whole thing was about the size of half a large quesadilla.... and it was sooo tasty!! :lick:

I'm definitely going make more of those... probably use my big skillet next time, too. Pizzadillas!! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Val and Amy SF
Last night I had my anxiously awaited pasta with "creamy" mushroom sauce & roasted Brussels sprouts. Holy crap, was that ever scrumptious! :drool: It was so rich & decadent that if I hadn't prepared it myself (and I didn't know better), I would've been hard-pressed to believe it was vegan! LOL :D

ShroomSprout.JPG

I thinned what little sauce was left today with some Chardonnay... tonight's meal (above) will also include fresh diced tomato.

Last night I had some pesto broccotini.... homemade vegan walnut pesto, SuperGreens rotini, some broccoli thrown in there.... good stuff!

PestoBroccotini.JPG

I'm making more of the same tonight... except the rotini will actually be the greenie thin spaghetti... and no broccoli... but I'm gonna toss in some of my sautéed (sammich) veggies & some baby spinach....

Ronzoni SuperGreens pasta only come in the two varieties... I really wish this was angel hair/capellini....

Last edited:
This is blurry, but last night I had three organic blue corn tacos filled with brown rice, black beans, fajita veggies, fresh tomato salsa, & lettuce....

VegTacos.JPG

Aldis' sweet chili flavored brown rice chips and Trader Joes harvest tea

All I had to eat on Tuesday was just one of my Amy's vegan mac & cheeze things.... tiny, I know. I still need to eat soft stuff for a while, so last night I combined the other Amy's mac with some veggie rotini, a little of my "cheesy" tomato sauce, extra nooch, garlic powder, & some Roma tomato....

Amys&Other.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.