Meyersaurus

Forum Devotee
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi there, just curious: Do you believe in zodiac signs and the traits that are attributed to them? What is yours and what do you think about that?:blush:
Do you believe in anything (else)?

Mine is pisces and I think it is fitting (I'm highly emotional, dreamy, scatterbrained etc...)

Last edited:
Never really gave it a thought but just literally Googled mine, I'm Virgo and what's said about a Virgo is scarily accurate to myself. :no_mouth:

I've gone through every other sign to see if it's just coincidence but Virgo definitely describes me best :joy: How interesting!

Reactions: Meyersaurus
I find astrology fun and entertaining. I would most certainly never make an important decision based on my horoscope (I'm struggling to think of even a minuscule decision I've ever made based on it), but I do find it interesting that the horoscope thingy I get by email is almost every day super uncanny with how much it seems to relate to my real life - even stuff I don't Google or talk to anyone about...

Scorpio. Druid tree horoscope is Walnut. Chinese zodiac is Snake.
When I was 15 years old, I met this woman... she looked at me, and said "You are a Scorpio, am I right?"
But I don't think I'm that obvious... She just has an ability to guess everyones horoscope.

@Meyersaurus My boyfriend is pisces as well. :)

Scorpio. Druid tree horoscope is Walnut. Chinese zodiac is Snake.
When I was 15 years old, I met this woman... she looked at me, and said "You are a Scorpio, am I right?"
But I don't think I'm that obvious... She just has an ability to guess everyones horoscope.

@Meyersaurus My boyfriend is pisces as well. :)

My chinese zodiac sign is a rabbit:) I didn't even know about the Druid Tree Horoscope, that's so interesting! Mine is Ash which is basically the equivalent to pisces I think, I wonder if that's a coincidence or if one culture purposefully adopted the meaning of the other

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 3018
@Meyersaurus
I found this book many years ago. I haven't studied horoscopes that intesively, to be honest. It has been just for fun. In the book, it reads that according to druids, human personalities are analogous to the nature of tree species. Also, according to the book, there are 22 tree species that descibes different character traits of people.
Here is a calculator, if you want to check out yours: https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/celtic-tree-zodiac-horoscope

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm an Aries! If you'd like to learn more about astrology I would highly recommend Linda Goodman's books. Additionally, there is a whole lot more than just your sun sign! If you know what time you were born/where you can make one online. :)

There at the Celtic Zodiac site, reads that you should calculate from the scheduled date, not from the date of birth... So, actually, since I was born a few months before the scheduled date, I'm Apple Tree, after all... which is a little bit more flattering, than the "complicated" (crazy) Walnut.
About, what it reads on the site: Yeah, I like books and science, who doesn't? So that's kinda correct... But then there reads that Apples change jobs frequently... I don't think I'll ever change my profession, or get bored with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
There at the Celtic Zodiac site, reads that you should calculate from the scheduled date, not from the date of birth... So, actually, since I was born a few months before the scheduled date, I'm Apple Tree, after all... which is a little bit more flattering, than the "complicated (crazy)" Walnut.
About, what it reads on the site: Yeah, I like books and science, who doesn't? So that's kinda correct... But then there reads that Apples change jobs frequently... I don't think I'll ever change my profession, or get bored with it.

Oh that's interesting. I now realize that they do not base the tree signs on the date of birth but on the date of conception, and given that I was born almost a month before my mother's actual due date, I'm actually a Rowan (gentle, artistic, responsible) which I think (or hope?) fits me better than Lime (jealous).

Also, I don't think that everything is always accurate, personalities still vary and are each unique. But I do believe that they form some sort of baseline, you know? So you might not change your jobs frequently, but maybe your hobbies? Or something like that

Reactions: Deleted member 3018
Yeah I'm an astrologer (not professional)

Gemini sun
Cancer moon
Capricorn ascendant
Earth Tiger
Ash Tree
Life Path 6

As for wether I relate... My moon and ascendant oppose each other and my chart as a whole shows this water vs earth opposition, I tend to lean more to my earthy side, so I feel more Capricorn than Gemini... I still have an airy side to me tho it comes out when I feel comfortable only (and in my head, my mind never shuts up which shows in my replies lol)

Last edited:
I'm a boring workaholic Capricorn. ?‍♀️ Not sure anything but the sun sign. Not too into it but I'll read horoscopes from time to time.

I don't follow astrology but I am a Gemini and I think it's fun to read about Gemini sometimes. I can see some of my own personality traits when they describe Gemini.