Is there anything i can do or we can do to help the poor cats and dogs being boiled alive in china?

Sam

Forum Novice
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Not just boiling but other vile methods of torture. Deep fired, steamed, skinned alive etc.

They do it because they believe in myths, they belive it makes the meat taste nicer or that it increases their labido or some other ignorant belief like the same as with Rhino horn. It especially nasty in that its all for nothing all the suffering is due to a foolish and false belief.

It kills my soul, I think its ruined my life I dont think I will ever be happy again as long as I live, how can you be knowing this is happening, , I literally wake up in a cold sweat to a nightmare thats real.

But anyway more importantly I want to help, but I dont know how, do you know how I can help them?

Who do I donate to?

What do I do?

The horror that you feel over cats and dogs is multiplied over and over again in various cultures and happens to lambs, goats, sheep and pigs. I think most vegans (ethical vegans at least) deal with this horror and helplessness at some point, in various ways. I always get extremely upset reading about animal testing (just reading, not even watching) and have especially strong feelings about the way pigs are treated in the U.S. on farms because their intelligence level being more similar to dogs and cats (in fact a little above).

That's why I believe in the sort of harassment PETA does to people, as well as Animal Liberation Front and Direct Action Everywhere, because I'm not content to feel proud that I simply don't eat animal products.

The world is a horrifically cruel place. If we let the cruelty overtake us and destroy our lives, then we cannot be workers for justice and peace.

www.IDAusa.org/SustainableActivism is a resource for vegans suffering grief, depression, and teaches things like non-violent communication and vegan spirituality.

I'm taking a class right now in negotiation and managing conflict (in a professional or political setting) and after the semester is over I'm going to be trained to work with DxE.

Maybe you could do similar things to make you feel as though you're making more progress or helping out.

There are petitions you can sign of course, and here's a link to a job position for PETA China:

https://www.peta.org/about-peta/work-at-peta/campaign-coordinator-for-china-peta-asia-pacific/

You can also contact your local Chinese embassy. PETA requests that you be as mature and respectful s possible when doing this - it helps to keep in mind Americans do similar things to rabbits, lambs, pigs and baby cows.

https://embassy.goabroad.com/embassies-of/china

Reactions: Sam
Heres my advice to myself

1) Do what you can. Stop trying to do whats impossible however much you want it, if its impossible its impossible. You can only do your best.

2) Dont suffer needlessly, it does not help the animals, but dont forget to help them when you are not suffering as its easy to forget when you are in a more positive emotion!