What do you do when the cops are in on it?

JacobEdward

Forum Legend
Banned
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
So... the government lies about the nature of reality...
I've already been insulted by someone with the tin foil hat comment, if you're going to just do more of that go somewhere else please
Telepathic mind rape is a thing...
I've been abused by dozens and dozens (probably more) but there are two extremely abusive males who are relentless
I truly dont know what to do, I've contacted vegan cops on facebook and they do the whole "idk what you're talking about" thing
I've posted online publicly
I have resolve to continue regardless of the abuse
but it does make me a much more hate filled person...
and I dont want that
so I am choosing honesty
I dont "know" if gang stalking is real, I "believe" gang stalking is real
I can say that I know telepathy is real because I am directly experiencing it which verifies the concept
The difference between believing and knowing, I do not know a lot of things, I believe a lot of things
Socratic values of wanting to be accurate about the real world
They will always ever deny it with authority, they have nothing else
The links are to other posts I've written (should redo a few) that wanted to illustrate why someone should not give authority the benefit of the doubt

I don't know. I've never tried to develop a website or app and I STILL think I spend a bit more time on-line than is good for me. But I know that on-line nastiness is rampant. That's a main reason I don't allow myself to spend more time on-line than I do.

I remember (about 20 years ago) maybe one or two internet message boards that appeared to be dens of sociopaths. I don't even know/care if they still exist. (and I'm NOT talking about VeggieBoards- I still have an account and go there, although I liked it better before it changed ownership).

I don't know. I've never tried to develop a website or app and I STILL think I spend a bit more time on-line than is good for me. But I know that on-line nastiness is rampant. That's a main reason I don't allow myself to spend more time on-line than I do.

I remember (about 20 years ago) maybe one or two internet message boards that appeared to be dens of sociopaths. I don't even know/care if they still exist. (and I'm NOT talking about VeggieBoards- I still have an account and go there, although I liked it better before it changed ownership).
Hey thanks for mentioning veggie boards... I posted some activism just now, finally back to this thread

Yes the software industry is a cartel, but they're not the only ones so lol, its that much worse, its the 4th thing I mentioned on this post

Did you see this? What do you think? Those are democrats