These aren't the droids you're looking for(Telepathic Mind Rape)

JacobEdward

Forum Legend
Banned
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Preface :
Lots and lots of things are subjective and could only be known through personal experience. There are a few things that are objectively knowable in terms of the world being this blatantly counterfeit thing, like ******** jobs such as human vending machines (why is the dollar tree not aisles of vending machines), so I usually try to focus all of my effort in that category but there is this other layer that just isn't as easy to transfer... the social control around the overton window, what people are willing to consider... this effort is probably futile but at least there will be the attempt and hopefully the document on the forum will survive for someone in the future to explore...
If you start this video at 2:34 of the WA STATE democrats putting on this evil fascist display of corruption and lack of moral virtue you will see that they are indeed suggesting that they mind rape their political interns who are vegetarian

The Government Lies About the Nature of Reality (A LOT)

1. When he said antipsychotics block dopamine and antidepressants enhance dopamine, it gives the impression most of this is blablabla on top of very simple things for the sake of the psychological effect of sounding lofty and authoritative...
2. When he said there's no known cause for schizophrenia, well telepathy is a concept everybody has a name for... telepathy is a social thing, you cant reveal it with some mechanistic formula...
3. When he said all of these distinctions are voted on by some exclusive social group of people who have financial and political incentives and you consider how easy it would be to manipulate people who dont know its telepathy instead of some internal thing and to make it appear to fit a textbook description in a boundless nihilistic way so as to manipulate how you tell the narrative to yourself and others... a regime with this agenda sorta opens the door to every dirty abuse you could think of, gang stalking is something that would make sense if they had surveillance state keeping all of these secrets from you

What do you think? Is there anything there at all? Statute of Secrecy? Decepticons? Storm Troopers?
info.PNG

Reactions: anarchist100
If you're ignorant I forgive you, if you're doing this anti-social reinforcement thing and you're not ignorant then you're evil

Define evil.

Vilifying someone who disagree with you is evil
are you suggesting you disagree that telepathic mind rape is real? that's not something you can disagree about, its a concept based on consent, if someone doesn't consent then that's mind rape

Define evil.

Vilifying someone who disagree with you is evil
btw, disagreeing is sorta text based thing, like with words and reasons
just throwing an abusive meme thing is not just disagreeing, and yeah lying right after the fact (your signature is hilarious btw) where the audience can just see what we're referring to... what is the point of this anti-social reinforcement?

Where do you get "telepathic mind rape", and "anti-social reinforcement" from?
...and whats the use of odd, uncommon words like "sophist"? Is that supposed to be trendy?

Where do you get "telepathic mind rape", and "anti-social reinforcement" from?
...and whats the use of odd, uncommon words like "sophist"? Is that supposed to be trendy?
... you must be a sophist, to not get the point... where in my post could I be referring to telepathic mind rape? hmmm, lets all ponder that tough question, very difficult to figure out... anti social reinforcement? where did I say that? hmmm... what was the chronological context if you just scroll through?

what is this trend with these barren questions?

... you must be a sophist, to not get the point... where in my post could I be referring to telepathic mind rape? hmmm, lets all ponder that tough question, very difficult to figure out... anti social reinforcement? where did I say that? hmmm... what was the chronological context if you just scroll through?

what is this trend with these barren questions?
I'm sorry, I thought you said:

José Manuel Rodríguez Delgado - Wikipedia

The most famous example of the stimoceiver in action occurred at a Córdoba bull breeding ranch. Rodríguez Delgado stepped into the ring with a bull which had had a stimoceiver implanted within its brain. The bull charged Delgado, who pressed a remote control button which caused the bull to stop its charge. Always one for theatrics, he taped this stunt and it can be seen today.[7] The region of the brain Rodríguez Delgado stimulated when he pressed the hand-held transmitter was the caudate nucleus. This region was chosen to be stimulated because the caudate nucleus is involved in controlling voluntary movements.[2] Rodríguez Delgado claimed that the stimulus caused the bull to lose its aggressive instinct. It has been argued that it was easier to block motor control than motivation or feelings. However, the public understood that mind control was near.[8]
People can mock and joke about tin foil hats if they like but MK Ultra, for example, was a very real experiment on US citizens that president Bill Clinton was forced to publicly apologize for. I saw his apology myself on a documentary called "The Real Men In Black" Just because something isn't normal, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Unethical human experimentation in the United States - Wikipedia

In a memo describing the purpose of one MKULTRA program subprogram, Richard Helms said:

We intend to investigate the development of a chemical material which causes a reversible, nontoxic aberrant mental state, the specific nature of which can be reasonably well predicted for each individual. This material could potentially aid in discrediting individuals, eliciting information, and implanting suggestions and other forms of mental control.
— Richard Helms, internal CIA memo[131]

I am a schizophrenic of over 20 years.

Interesting thread.
Would love for you to get into the details... why are you convinced its internal instead of external? Surely you're in the "government lies about very important things" camp right?

What did you think of Stef's thing on it all being this arbitrary label voted on by powerful social elites that dont feel the need to provide verification in any way... there's no blood test

curious if you find the tinfoil comment to be offensive too?
I do not find it offensive. I did once see a bag lady with a tinfoil hat when I was working overseas. I am a successful schizophrenic and actually produce a podcast show about the condition.

I do not find it offensive. I did once see a bag lady with a tinfoil hat when I was working overseas. I am a successful schizophrenic and actually produce a podcast show about the condition.
would you mind sharing your thoughts here in text? there's a lot you're not responding to...