What did you eat for Dinner/Supper today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Love Your Veg Cumberland banger with a jacket potato plus spinach with a drizzle of olive oil.
Alpro almond yogurt.
A persimmon.

Reactions: Qwaychou
I'm took some seitan out of the freezer, but I haven't decided what I want to make. I'm considering buffalo nuggets, shepherd's pie, or doing a stir-fry over rice with maybe a ginger-sesame sauce. I also could make American chop suey. I haven't had that in ages. Decisions, decisions. :D

I'm took some seitan out of the freezer, but I haven't decided what I want to make. I'm considering buffalo nuggets, shepherd's pie, or doing a stir-fry over rice with maybe a ginger-sesame sauce. I also could make American chop suey. I haven't had that in ages. Decisions, decisions. :D
I have an extra firm tofu in my fridge that i have a dozen recipes in mind for, so I get you!

Reactions: PTree15
last night was homemade pizza on flatbread - toppings were sauce, chopped fine mushrooms, chopped jalapeno, pineapple, smoky tempeh, green olives, and some shredded mozz cheez

Emma JC

Reactions: Qwaychou
I had a stir fry. Lighthouse chicken strips, broccoli, mushrooms over rice. I bought the chicken strips just to try them out. Not bad but I think from now on I'll stick with tofu.

I had a super lazy day today and didn't prepare much in the way of food. Instead of 3 posts I can basically list everything I ate so far:

Whole wheat bread.
Potatoes.
Pickles
Olives
Lettuce
Sunflower seeds
Tomatoes
Coffee with raw sugar and tahini/banana milk
Mushrooms
Carrots

It's nearly dinner time and I'm not hungry. I may fix a fruit smoothie with oats a little later, or maybe popcorn.

Last night I made my "colcannon" again and this time added parnsip and turnip in with the potatoes while boiling. Sauted the onions, garlic and about 8 cups of savoy cabbage separately in water and a bit of tamari and the brine of caper berries. Man, you can eat a lot of potatoes when they are mashed.... oops. A side of my beans from the crockpot a week or so ago mixed with a bit of leftover pizza sauce to give them a bit of tomato flavour. Capers on top and a few caper berries on the side.

Emma JC

I ended up having a bowl of popcorn for dinner. I got wrapped up in a work project, and by the time I finished it was way too late to eat/prepare a big dinner.

because I had leftover colcannon and beans from the night before for lunch, and was still full, we had just some green salsa and red salsa and hummus with tortilla chips for supper - a few cherry tomatoes, black olives and caper berries on the side

Emma JC

Status
Not open for further replies.