What did you eat for Dinner/Supper today?

Damo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I found some vegetable "meat" balls in Sainsbury's, thought I'd give a shot at spaghetti and "meat" balls. Went way better than I expected... Yeah, there's a lot of spaghetti because I had the munchies!

Looked photo worthy :p

What have you cooked recently? Lets see some photo's!

Damo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow! Looking good! Not huge fan of spicy food though. Dislike how long the spicy sensation lasts. :p

• 👍
Reactions: Madison Fragillan

Damo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I still haven't tried Quorn, should probably give it a shot.. I have lazy meal days where I just throw together whatever, as long as it tastes good! ;)

JoannaM

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan Newbie
Quorn vegan nuggets, hash browns and beans. It was an easy junky meal tonight.

I wish they would do the southern fired ones as vegan. I used to love those when I was veggie. Might write to them and strongly suggest they do!

JoannaM

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan Newbie
Last night I had chargrilled celeriac on a berlotti bean stew at Bibis, Leeds. It was so tasty. Anyone chargrilled celeriac before? I'll certainly be doing it in the future. Delicious.

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
Last night I had chargrilled celeriac on a berlotti bean stew at Bibis, Leeds. It was so tasty. Anyone chargrilled celeriac before? I'll certainly be doing it in the future. Delicious.
I have never had celeriac at all! :) I'll have to try it some time!

bratvada

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
I had a lentil and mixed veg curry today. We have it freshly cooked on Saturday and the left overs last a few days.

Jamie in Chile

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegetarian
Last night, toast, chips and tomato. Breakfast, toast, mushroom and tomato. Lunch soy burger and chips. Also snacking on nuts, had an orange and a plum.

bratvada

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
I made a pizza with olives, chillies, torfuky sausage and sainsburys coconut cheese.

It tasted brill. I did not put too much cheese on it but it was fine.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • 👍
Reactions: victor_dan

Damo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I made a pizza with olives, chillies, torfuky sausage and sainsburys coconut cheese.

It tasted brill. I did not put too much cheese on it but it was fine.

Wow! That pizza looks amazing, coconut cheese... Not tried that. How does it smell/taste?

bratvada

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
Wow! That pizza looks amazing, coconut cheese... Not tried that. How does it smell/taste?
The cheese smells a bit when raw, but once it is cooked you don't really notice it. I think i prefer a modest sprinkling of cheese but it was good. I would say the pizza was much better than a cheeseless pizza from papa johns. (and much cheaper)

Damo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't remember the name of the cheese, but I bought a block from Sainsbury's and melted it to go on toast, the smell was so so bad. Tasted okay, couldn't handle the smell though.

Yeah, Papa Johns is stupidly expensive.

• 👍
Reactions: Yashini