What did you eat for Dinner/Supper today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bowl of quinoa & peas with freshly ground pepper, a drizzle of evo and a sprinkle of yeast flakes.
Warm, cinnamon flavoured apple crumble with soya cream.
A glass of red wine.

Reactions: Val and PTree15
I'll be having either a bean burrito or pasta e fagiole with cornbread.

Reactions: Val
Last night I made a kinda mac and cheeze and had whole grain pasta elbows and also boiled some chopped savoy cabbage with the pasta.

There was some sweet potato, red potato, carrots, onion (all also boiled separately) and then in the food processor I put nutritional yeast, garlic powder, paprika, dry mustard, tapioca starch, oat milk, lemon juice, srirach, tomato paste (actually I didn't have any so used pizza sauce), oat milk and a bit of the water from the potato/onion/carrot boil.

Served with some thin slices of pumpernickel bread I had leftover from our superbowl (we didn't watch) sunday supper. lol

Emma JC

Reactions: Val
I had a buffalo seitan wrap with vegan cheese and red onions, a dill pickle, a handful of mini pretzels and a glass of almond milk.

Reactions: Emma JC
I am so sick of dinner. I hate thinking about dinner, planning for dinner, shopping for dinner, preparing dinner and eating dinner. I just want snacks (like hummus and peppers) and dessert.

Tonight I'm fixing Gardein faux fish sandwiches, with tarter sauce and chao cheese and side stuff.

Reactions: Emma JC
Status
Not open for further replies.