What did you eat for Dinner/Supper today?

PTree15

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
The last of my Thanksgiving leftovers, with a homemade vegan sausage. Tomorrow I will have to cook again. :D

shyvas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegetarian
A Love Your Veg Cumberland banger with a jacket potato plus spinach with a drizzle of olive oil.
Alpro almond yogurt.
A persimmon.

• 👍
Reactions: Qwaychou

PTree15

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
I'm took some seitan out of the freezer, but I haven't decided what I want to make. I'm considering buffalo nuggets, shepherd's pie, or doing a stir-fry over rice with maybe a ginger-sesame sauce. I also could make American chop suey. I haven't had that in ages. Decisions, decisions. :D

Qwaychou

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan Newbie
I'm took some seitan out of the freezer, but I haven't decided what I want to make. I'm considering buffalo nuggets, shepherd's pie, or doing a stir-fry over rice with maybe a ginger-sesame sauce. I also could make American chop suey. I haven't had that in ages. Decisions, decisions. :D
I have an extra firm tofu in my fridge that i have a dozen recipes in mind for, so I get you!

• 👍
Reactions: PTree15

Qwaychou

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan Newbie
I had an aldi chipotle bean burger with some kale bites, tasted like tater tots.

• 👍
Reactions: PTree15

Emma JC

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
last night was homemade pizza on flatbread - toppings were sauce, chopped fine mushrooms, chopped jalapeno, pineapple, smoky tempeh, green olives, and some shredded mozz cheez

Emma JC

• 👍
Reactions: Qwaychou

Lou

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
I had a stir fry. Lighthouse chicken strips, broccoli, mushrooms over rice. I bought the chicken strips just to try them out. Not bad but I think from now on I'll stick with tofu.

TofuRobot

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
Nothing fancy, just a big huge bowl of stewed veggies - tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, garbanzo beans, and potatoes, with a bunch of seasonings, S&P, and nutritional yeast. :)

Nekodaiden

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
I had a super lazy day today and didn't prepare much in the way of food. Instead of 3 posts I can basically list everything I ate so far:

Whole wheat bread.
Potatoes.
Pickles
Olives
Lettuce
Sunflower seeds
Tomatoes
Coffee with raw sugar and tahini/banana milk
Mushrooms
Carrots

It's nearly dinner time and I'm not hungry. I may fix a fruit smoothie with oats a little later, or maybe popcorn.

Emma JC

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
Last night I made my "colcannon" again and this time added parnsip and turnip in with the potatoes while boiling. Sauted the onions, garlic and about 8 cups of savoy cabbage separately in water and a bit of tamari and the brine of caper berries. Man, you can eat a lot of potatoes when they are mashed.... oops. A side of my beans from the crockpot a week or so ago mixed with a bit of leftover pizza sauce to give them a bit of tomato flavour. Capers on top and a few caper berries on the side.

Emma JC

PTree15

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
I ended up having a bowl of popcorn for dinner. I got wrapped up in a work project, and by the time I finished it was way too late to eat/prepare a big dinner.

Emma JC

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
because I had leftover colcannon and beans from the night before for lunch, and was still full, we had just some green salsa and red salsa and hummus with tortilla chips for supper - a few cherry tomatoes, black olives and caper berries on the side

Emma JC

PTree15

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
I made the American chop suey with seitan. It's delicious, and I will have it again tonight for dinner.