What did you eat for Dinner/Supper today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a salad of red kidney beans, shredded&chopped cabbage, pink Azeri tomato; raw baby corn.
(Armenian) lavash roll with plain hummus;
Georgian-style chopped cabbage (pickled in beet juice);
Pink crisp apples, Anjou pears;
Cashews and prunes.
Chopped pineapples in sweet syrup.😋

I'm having a salad of red kidney beans, shredded&chopped cabbage, pink Azeri tomato; raw baby corn.
(Armenian) lavash roll with plain hummus;
Georgian-style chopped cabbage (pickled in beet juice);
Pink crisp apples, Anjou pears;
Cashews and prunes.
Chopped pineapples in sweet syrup.😋
That all sounds amazing!
I just made spaghetti with marinara, vegan meatballs and broccoli

Yay!👻 Just have dropped in our town's vegetarian shop and bought some goodies.
So, as soon as i come home, i'm going to devour chickpea dumplings with apple cider vinegar and citrus dressing (they are my favourite from the range of vegan dumplings that i've already tried). Plus a salad of Azeri tomato, kale and cabbage with Tkemali green plum sauce.
For my "night meal" - prunes from Uzbekhistan, Abkhazian mandarines, cashews and gigantic kuraga (dried apricots, also Uzbekh).😋

Y'all make my meals sound so boring! Lol!
I had leftover spaghetti and vegan meatballs and broccoli
I don't see anything boring in your meals!😁 Btw, it's my shimmering dream to make one pot pasta somedays.💃 I'm even planning to buy a new deep frying pan for this purpose, lol. I'm hoping to do it before the New Year's eve, IF i ever get my wages, haha (i doubt i can afford it though, as i'm also up to buying a food processor!😏). Eeeh... so much plans, so little money... I love pasta, especially Penne, Fusilli, Cavatappi, Farfalle and Rigatoni.😋🤩

I don't see anything boring in your meals!😁 Btw, it's my shimmering dream to make one pot pasta somedays.💃 I'm even planning to buy a new deep frying pan for this purpose, lol. I'm hoping to do it before the New Year's eve, IF i ever get my wages, haha (i doubt i can afford it though, as i'm also up to buying a food processor!😏). Eeeh... so much plans, so little money... I love pasta, especially Penne, Fusilli, Cavatappi, Farfalle and Rigatoni.😋🤩
I made a one pot pasta dish, it was so good! I have about four recipes for different kinds. The one i made was a creamy curry noodles with veggies, all cooked together.
Best of luck with the wages, i understand.
Nice to meet you, Val!

Yellow split pea soup with lots of other veggies in it. Green peas, potatoes, carrots, and broccoli stems.
I’m Susan by the way, just joined. Thank you for adding me.

welcome Susan! Happy to have you here!

Emma JC

Reactions: Qwaychou
last night, as every Saturday night, we have our Olio Alio and it is delicious - changed up a few things, whole grain spaghettini, tons of broccoli, some greens, tons of garlic, green onion, black olives, red chili peppers, lemon juice and nutritional yeast on top and fresh red pepper too this time

Emma JC

Status
Not open for further replies.