What Did You Cook or Bake today?

I made black bean dip and chocolate pudding.
Is it black bean dip, or chocolate pudding :weird:
images

I made a Gardien burger and oven fries. Was really craving it, but not as good as I remembered! :rolleyes:
But the fries were! :up:
Made sweet potatoes for breakfast- in the IP. Know another thing I love about it? You can clean whatever was in it before when you steam something else!

I'm making a batch of Lincolnshire style seitan. I have made 6 sausages and 2 large chunks. I freeze half of the amount and am planning to make braised cabbage and seitan sausages for tonight's dinner.

I will also make soup soup with the seitan stock which tastes delicious.

I just made a variation of this rice dish I normally like. I had tons of leftover tomato juices from canned whole tomatoes and decided to use it instead of vegetable broth in the rice recipe. Then, I discovered we were out of white rice, so I had to use short-grain brown rice. It would have been better with long-grain white rice or maybe arborio rice, but it still turned out OK. It tastes pretty good just by itself.

Reactions: PTree15 and Val
I just tried a new recipe for vegan "meatballs." They turned out great, even though I added too much black pepper! Today I'm going to make a recipe for a vegan creamy pasta sauce. It uses silk tofu instead of the usual cashew/water blend, so I feel a bit apprehensive.

I just tried a new recipe for vegan "meatballs." They turned out great, even though I added too much black pepper! Today I'm going to make a recipe for a vegan creamy pasta sauce. It uses silk tofu instead of the usual cashew/water blend, so I feel a bit apprehensive.
How did the sauce turn out?