Music What are you listening to now?

I don't know what it is but I love how this girl sings.

I woke up early this morning with this song on my heart. It’s every bit as relevant today as it was when Bob Dylan wrote down these words over 50 years ago. Bruce Springsteen, before performing it at The Kennedy Center Honors for Bob Dylan, said: “This song was written in a moment in our country’s history when people’s yearning for a more just society exploded. Bob Dylan had the courage to stand in that fire, and he caught the sound of that explosion.” It’s become especially clear this year that our country is still molten hot with those same issues, the tectonic plates are still shifting, and the struggle for a more just society continues. Dylan’s indictment of those who would try to halt that process is just as powerful now as it was then. Wherever you are in the world, whatever your background, your political affiliation, your age or gender, take a moment today and listen to these words, reaching across half a century to remind us that the wheels of change will continue to turn with or without our individual permission, and we can either be part of building the future, or get run over by it. It’s a bold, uncompromising song, and that’s why its teeth are just as sharp today as they were then.​
- Reina del Cid​

I saw the trailer for that new movie Witches. It has this song in it. I forgot how much I liked this song.

Four Tops - Reach Out (I"ll Be There) (1967)

• Love
Reactions: Blues and Veganite
I absolutely love, love, love otters.
Pleased to see you back!:innocent:
I just recently watched a video of river otter mom giving her pup swimming lessons. The pups don't naturally like water. It could be because their fur isn't fully developed its insulating waterproof qualities until they are 12 weeks old, so they get easily hypothermia and have to take it slow at first when learning this important life skill.
I wonder why doesn't everyone love otters. They are so cute, playful and weird. They are playful because of their high metabolism. That's why they are always doing something whilst awake. But that's why they also need to eat a lot.

I'm also glad to see you.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Friendly
Reactions: shyvas and Sax
This video was uploaded on my birthday.
Pretty awesome birthday present.
Also kinda hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:
These guys are one of my new favorite bands. They were vegan too, back when that was a big part of the punk scene.

Skyrim music, like always.

I also really love this song cover by Luna. I don't think I want to hear the original tho.