Music What are you listening to now?

I posted this last year. But I think it deserves a repeat.

The video includes a lot of Taylor's home movies. Taylor did grow up on a Christmas tree farm.

She tweeted, " I actually did grow up on a Christmas tree farm. In a gingerbread house, deep within the yummy gummy gumdrop forest. Where, funnily enough, this song is their national anthem. "

Now that it's a year old and I'm listening to it again I'm going to predict that years from now this becomes a Christmas classic and will be included in Christmas music anthologies.

• Love
Reactions: Raven
This is also amazing. I think that one of the instuments is a gayageum.
When I think of Asian instruments combined with Beatles' songs I always think of Kubo and While My Guitar Gently Weeps. If I remember correctly this song was played during the closing credits of Kubo and the Two Strings.

• Friendly
Reactions: Deleted member 3018
When I think of Asian instruments combined with Beatles' songs I always think of Kubo and While My Guitar Gently Weeps. If I remember correctly this song was played during the closing credits of Kubo and the Two Strings.

I remember that song and movie! I love both. I think that this version of the song is my favourite.

Just now saw an interview with Cat Stevens on CNN to mark the 50th anniversary of the release of “ Mona bone Jakon” and “Tea for the Tillerman” which are being rereleased... At the end of the interview he sang “ The Wind” from “Teaser and the Firecat”... Was wonderful to hear him sing again... I saw him in concert twice as a teenager, was So very sad when he quit...
Sounds like he might return, he has also recorded a new album... He is still my favourite musician, with Gordon Lightfoot as a close second, I have lost count of how many times I’ve seen him in concert, his concerts were much less expensive... My taste in music hasn’t changed much... I will never grow up...