Music What are you listening to now?

Kürbis

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan

A young vegan released her first song. It is about all the pain that mankind causes to animals and about the pain that this causes to her.

A very sad beautiful song, I keep listening again and again...

Last edited:
Reactions: Lou

Veganite

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
What a horrible recording, but it doesn't matter...it's live and raw. Michael even sounds a bit pitchy, which would never happen these days. I love the raw power of Eddie's solo on this. He was like no other guitar player in his time.

Lou

Master
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Huh. I thought I had seen/heard all of these already. Well, it IS possible that I've seen this one and forgot it but It's pretty memorable.

Performing Arts is not quite dead but the Coronavirus does have it on life support.

Reactions: Veganite

Lou

Master
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
OK, after you finishing laughing watch this again and pay attention to this girl's voice. This may be the best cover of Dreams. Ever.

"Crazy how one man riding a skateboard and drinking cranberry juice singlehandedly brought this song back to life and now it's top 10 in the US charts."

Last edited:

Lou

Master
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
A little more Dreams. a little more Elise. And some Jack, too.
I'm happy.

But come on guys. California is in Lockdown. I know Elise lives in San Diego and Jack lives in Oakland. so what are all you guys doing in someone's basement?

Well, at least the brass section is practicing good social distancing.