What are you craving?

I just had pizza for breakfast. I have fallen off the WW wagon. It seems so pointless as I'm not going anywhere, what difference does what I weigh make to anything, lol. :laughing:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: Lou and shyvas
artichokes with a garlic ailoi--or whatever you call roasted garlic mashed in vegan mayo
I do have some oven fries baking now- I may mash some garlic in the vegan mayo I made that's separating. I imagine all the oil that's in the bottom will make the fuffy top less fatty!

Reactions: KLS52 and Raven
artichokes with a garlic ailoi--or whatever you call roasted garlic mashed in vegan mayo
I do have some oven fries baking now- I may mash some garlic in the vegan mayo I made that's separating. I imagine all the oil that's in the bottom will make the fuffy top less fatty!

Garlic mayonnaise ? Aïoli is made with olive oil and mushed garlic in a mortar.

Garlic mayonnaise ? Aïoli is made with olive oil and mushed garlic in a mortar.
Only difference is soy milk...
Don't think I'll have mayo again if Just Mayo doesn't ramp up and still be cheap....
I really crave a good salad with all sorts of veg and fruit and nuts and beans
So sad the spring mixes here now don't include romaine anymore. Sure I can add it, but the better deal is the big pound box and I really don't need any more than that, adding to it!

@shyvas I loooove olives. All kinds!
have you ever had red olives? I’ve only just recently discovered them the last few years at the olive bars in the supermarket. 😋

305A54DE-0E29-45B7-BA62-062252E70933.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: silva and shyvas
OMG that olive bar is calling me!!! I do have a jar of Aldis garlic stuffed green olives, which are soon to go in a salad---that's what I've been craving! I got the big pound box of spring mix as it finally looks like greens I like, and not just arulgula and whatever else is all spikey
Dried cranberries, walnuts, olives, -dam I wish I had more of the yogurt mozz I made! carrots, maybe some pickles and a vegan mayo/yogurt ranch I'll mix up.

Reactions: KLS52
Only difference is soy milk...
Don't think I'll have mayo again if Just Mayo doesn't ramp up and still be cheap....
I really crave a good salad with all sorts of veg and fruit and nuts and beans
So sad the spring mixes here now don't include romaine anymore. Sure I can add it, but the better deal is the big pound box and I really don't need any more than that, adding to it!
I miss Just Mayo, too. I get Sir Kensington's now. I would get Vegenaise, but they don't have chipotle anywhere except online, sometimes. I don't want to order off vegan essentials because the shipping is too much.

Early Grey tea and some hot toasted crumpets with spread.

I can have the mug of tea but can't buy crumpets over here. :(
Have you ever tried making them? I feel like you are such a capable gourmet cook/baker. 😍

• Love
Reactions: shyvas
I remember buying crumpets at Trader Joe’s years ago. They were good but I’m sure they don’t compare to freshly made ones. I like them better than English Muffins. I might be the only person who thinks Thomas’ Eng. Muff. are vile. I much prefer any other brand including a generic store brand. They toast up so much better, IMO.

I remember buying crumpets at Trader Joe’s years ago. They were good but I’m sure they don’t compare to freshly made ones. I like them better than English Muffins. I might be the only person who thinks Thomas’ Eng. Muff. are vile. I much prefer any other brand including a generic store brand. They toast up so much better, IMO.

I love crumpets and when I think that you can buy a whole pack at Aldi's or Tesco's for 35 p, it's really not worth making them. :grinning:

I'm not a fan of English muffins and have actually never seen them in the UK supermarkets. Whole wheat granary bread is more of a thing nowadays. I'm not a fan of American bread as it's far too sweet for my liking.

• Informative
There is a discount store that has crumpets in the International fridge section, among Kosher things. I never associated crumpets with Kosher foods- are they? 🤔 I had them once and loved them--but--with spread.

Don't know why I;m here, had my cravings cared for with a seitan Philly in a pita!

Ok, i would like a fruit jel. I've had a big container of agar saved in a amazon cart. So far only use agar for cheese and once a cashew chesecake
Bought this instead!--

Last edited:
Ok, i would like a fruit jel. I've had a big container of agar saved in a amazon cart. So far only use agar for cheese and once a cashew chesecake
Bought this instead!--
Let me know how it comes out. I tried making it once and it was gross. A whole different texture than the jello I remember.