What are you craving?

Let me know how it comes out. I tried making it once and it was gross. A whole different texture than the jello I remember.
I sure will! It does smell like dead fish by the lake when it's simmering--I've never heard that mentioned. Doesn't taste like it though.
I made a cheesecake with blended cashews with agar and it was really good--I bought a packet of Kool-aid lime to add to the next one hoping for a 'key lime' thing. What do I know about key lime? I don't even like lime-real lime that is
Aldi has fruit jel 4 pack that are locust bean. They say 'made in China'. It's not like I don't buy food from China, but something about fruit jels and garlic just ...?
I want to make a jelled mango thing!

Reactions: KLS52
Cheesecake. Again. Probably because I didn’t get it the last time. Doesn’t look like I’ll be getting any now either. ☹️😁

Cheesecake
Eggplant Parmesan
Carrot cake with cream cheese icing
Some kind of Starbucks holiday coffee drink
Pumpkin bread with confectioners glaze
Christmas cookies with icing
Gingerbread boys and girls

A girl can dream, can’t she? At least I did lose two more pounds and I’m almost at my second goal. I might push it back a little further because I’m going to need all the extra pounds lost that I can get if I’m going to eat all the stuff mentioned above. Lol 😁

Cheesecake
Eggplant Parmesan
Carrot cake with cream cheese icing
Some kind of Starbucks holiday coffee drink
Pumpkin bread with confectioners glaze
Christmas cookies with icing
Gingerbread boys and girls

A girl can dream, can’t she? At least I did lose two more pounds and I’m almost at my second goal. I might push it back a little further because I’m going to need all the extra pounds lost that I can get if I’m going to eat all the stuff mentioned above. Lol 😁
I'm so used to checking Trader Joes stuff for "confectioners glaze" - the kind from lac beetles, that I said WHAT out loud!
Of course I know you mean powder sugar glaze :laughing:

Ooh...I want gingerbread something!
I may make a lime cashew cheese cake today. Aldi had individual graham crusts I bought.
And the mozzerella with cashews and soy yogurt. I did buy sunflower seeds to cut back on using cashews, but scared to mess up anything with a weird taste!

I'm so used to checking Trader Joes stuff for "confectioners glaze" - the kind from lac beetles, that I said WHAT out loud!
Of course I know you mean powder sugar glaze :laughing:
Hahahahaha I actually thought that when I typed it but then remembered my signature proclaiming “it’s vegan”
unless otherwise specified. 🤣

Reactions: silva
Hahahahaha I actually thought that when I typed it but then remembered my signature proclaiming “it’s vegan”
unless otherwise specified. 🤣
Testing me? :)

I was going to put nachos with TJ's soy chorizo and Violifes cheddar shreds--but I just ate them :yum
I really like the Violife cheddar shreds! Now I have two cheddars to like- those and Daiya block

• Love
Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
wendy’s fries.
it’s been a tradition that when we go for my driving lessons we get wendy’s fries. I look forward to them every Saturday.

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
Dark chocolate covered raspberry jels. I've had these in candy boxes, but can't think where I could find them by themselves :shrug:
I've been having assorted candy cravings for a while. Heck if I could find a recipe I'll make them! I have agar! :yum
I'd probably need raspberry extract?

Reactions: KLS52 and Danielle
Dark chocolate covered raspberry jels. I've had these in candy boxes, but can't think where I could find them by themselves :shrug:
I've been having assorted candy cravings for a while. Heck if I could find a recipe I'll make them! I have agar! :yum
Oooh, want!!!

Sure, because it’s not like I need any more ideas for cravings, lol. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: shyvas
Those are exactly what I thought you were referring to. I like them.