What are you craving?

I miss the American Harvest frozen vegan pizza. It was so good considering it’s frozen. I could only get it at Topps and Whole Foods when I lived in New York. No stores here carry it. ☹️

• Friendly
Reactions: Raven
Caramello chocolate but I haven't been able to find any vegan ones? Any recommendations?

Sadly no. Cadbury's Caramel is one of my favourite chocolate bars. Apparently the company has been working on
a vegan milk version since last year :

I tried the Nomo vegan caramel bar the other day and it was gorgeous! :drool:

Reactions: KLS52
I just placed an order for panda milk chocolate. It’s arriving Monday. I’m excited. RascalsMom said it’s really good so I hope I like it. I did not get caramel though. I ordered a plain milk chocolate, hazelnut crunch, deep coffee/cream and a chocolate cornflake crunch. 😍
I just hope they are creamy/smooth. I don’t like when they are hard/waxy. I know a lot of people put chocolate in the freezer but I prefer my chocolate soft, smooth and creamy. Like truffles. They are my favorite. I should just make my own. I think they are easy to make.

Reactions: Raven
It tastes like a Cadbury's caramel, as I remember. It's the best Nomo I've tried.

I haven't see that bar in any of the supermarkets. I bought the Nomo vegan milk chocolate one but didn't like it.
Cadbury's Caramel is my favourite bar and it would be nice to have a vegan version.

• Agree
PIZZA!!!!!!!!!! I cant find any vegan pizza where I live. :mad:
I miss Blackbird Pizzeria in Philly. Since moving to Connecticut, I haven't found a vegan pizza that comes close to Blackbird's. When COVID is over, I'm going to visit my Philly friends and make sure I get to Blackbird. :)

Pumpkin cookies from the Alternative Baking Company....Someone on here quite a while ago (I think maybe @NYC Gardener )mentioned getting cookies from them... All of their cookies are Delicious but, the pumpkin ones are my favourite!
I Googled them and unfortunately they don’t ship outside the US...

I miss Blackbird Pizzeria in Philly. Since moving to Connecticut, I haven't found a vegan pizza that comes close to Blackbird's. When COVID is over, I'm going to visit my Philly friends and make sure I get to Blackbird. :)
I ended up making my own using flatbread from Trader Joes (checked label) and topping with sauce, TJ soy chorizo, TJ meatless crumbles, peppers, onion, mushroom and daiya mozz. Fixed my craving!!!

A cuban sandwich, mostly for the crispy bread, hot pickles and creamy insides. Must get vegan one on my day off.