What are you craving?

@shyvas I will see if I can get an olive oil one. I think the original is canola oil. My husband uses it. Not sure why that came out in italics lol.

• Informative
Reactions: shyvas
Chips (fries) and curry.

Usually I cut the spuds into chips, then put in the microwave for 5 mins (covered) then fry in a little oil till golden, add some curry gravy.

Boiled peanuts
Boiled?😳 Why would someone want to boil peanuts?😁 Sorry, couldn't help... It's simply beyond my comprehension, i would say, historically: peanut dishes are not represented in our cuisine at all, and no one eats them. For instance, despite that in the last ~2 years some big retailers have started selling peanut butter occasionally (either American or local), no one buys it. I was allowed to sniff it in a local vegan shop, and i didn't like the smell so much that i thanked the manager from the bottom of my heart that she did it for me, so i could make sure that i don't want peanut butter, and so i didn't waste my money on a product that would be thrown away later. Maybe it's something on a genetic level... that Russians don't like it? :lol:

Boiled?😳 Why would someone want to boil peanuts?😁 Sorry, couldn't help... It's simply beyond my comprehension, i would say, historically: peanut dishes are not represented in our cuisine at all, and no one eats them. For instance, despite that in the last ~2 years some big retailers have started selling peanut butter occasionally (either American or local), no one buys it. I was allowed to sniff it in a local vegan shop, and i didn't like the smell so much that i thanked the manager from the bottom of my heart that she did it for me, so i could make sure that i don't want peanut butter, and so i didn't waste my money on a product that would be thrown away later. Maybe it's something on a genetic level... that Russians don't like it? :lol:
I only had it twice it’s not popular where I’m from, but I got introduced to them. I think it’s a southern thing
They’re served in a big cup, inside their shells with flavored juice. The liquid that comes with gives it a nice taste. It’s salty and spicy, better eaten while hot.

• Informative
  • Wow
Reactions: PTree15 and Val
I need to make some boiled peanuts. Yum. I have some raw nuts that I just need to pick up some spices for to make them. So yummy. I make them a bit spicy.

Reactions: PTree15 and Val
I’m craving everything after four weeks on WW.
Chocolate
Chips/Crisps
Skinny Pop White Cheddar Popcorn
Earth Balance Cheese Puffs
Cake
Cookies
Ice Cream
That is all. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: Raven and shyvas
@shyvas

That looks very similar to a pizza I get from this local place. They have a genuine wood-fired over imported from Italy. Hands down it is the best pizza I have ever tasted. I love pizza! I've often said if ever I was on death row, pizza would be my last request.

What's funny is the name of the thread. What are you craving? I am always craving pizza! It's even good for breakfast :p

@shyvas

That looks very similar to a pizza I get from this local place. They have a genuine wood-fired over imported from Italy. Hands down it is the best pizza I have ever tasted. I love pizza! I've often said if ever I was on death row, pizza would be my last request.

What's funny is the name of the thread. What are you craving? I am always craving pizza! It's even good for breakfast :p

Italian pizza is really the best ever. Purezza was voted the best UK pizza a few years ago.

I also like having pizza for breakfast. :)

• Agree
Reactions: Veganite and KLS52