What are you craving?

Freshly squeezed orange juice.:drool:

How do you make garlic bread Molls ?

Oh, I wasn't going to make the bread, just the soup. I would just "make" garlic bread with a ciabatta roll, cut it in half and put garlic, dried herbs and olive oil on there. The simple way!:p

I did make the minestrone soup yesterday and I have a bowl in the fridge for my lunch today.:)

Reactions: PTree15
I think I might have to make a vegan beer-cheese dip (pub cheese) tonight.... :drool: I'll see how I feel... but, damn, that sounds good! LOL

I've still got a bag of frozen cauliflower... maybe I'll do my roasted cauli-cheese sauce, but pub-ify it.... I already need to buy soy milk to make ranch, so I should probably try to find some smoked paprika & vegan Worcestershire.

I wonder what beer I should use.... o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: PTree15
Spinach pies! I've made my mom buy four of them. :drool: They are so good that i crawled to the grocer in the evening, when i could hardly walk. But i didn't regret, - they were still warm! And of course i'm craving prebranac (serbian-style white baked beans). I think i deserved it because during the day mom was acting like a very agressive schizophrenic,- she has beaten me several times, and was yelling all day long, even in front of Marine, her friend. What a disgrace:fp:. But at least she's going to the country until monday morning and leaving me on my own... Is it convenient to say in English that i'm craving being alone? Just kiddin':D. I desire to be left alone for a while:lala:..... And listen to the music, watch movies and eat my goodies. :chef::zen:.

OK, I don't think there's any other way around it... I am going to be forced to make falafel this evening. :rolleyes:

The last several times I've made it, I've used dry herbs... gonna go with fresh this time. But when I buy fresh herbs, I always have so damn much left over... so tomorrow I plan to make tabbouleh for my father. No mint, but I hope to use the remaining parsley & cilantro (maybe some baby kale too), as well as the other half of the red onion left from falafel-making.... And who was it here that mentioned they were using quinoa instead of Bulgar wheat? -- (ETA: Moll! It was Moll!) -- Dad loves quinoa, so I'm gonna do that. :)

I've got my list made on Kroger's site... now I've gotta go through my coupons.... ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Val
I think I'm also going to have to make some potato salad soon. Oh, I wish I had some right now, that sounds gooood.... :drool:

Cripes, now that I think about it, last potato salad I made/ate was over three years ago! I know this because I only have one photo & it's got hard boiled egg on top... and I gave up eggs just a few month in after going veg....

Enough about potato salad! First, the falafel! :up: LOL

---- I'm putting these here for me to refer to: How To Make Baked Falafel in the Oven -- https://simpleveganblog.com/quinoa-tabbouleh/ ----

Last edited:
Potato salad sounds so good! With this wfpb stuff it's the salt and vegan mayo I really really miss.
I'm gonna make a potato salad. Maybe if I ease back a bit with those two I'll do better elsewhere o_O
I was gonna say buttered salted popcorn:rolleyes:

Potato salad sounds so good! With this wfpb stuff it's the salt and vegan mayo I really really miss.
I'm gonna make a potato salad. Maybe if I ease back a bit with those two I'll do better elsewhere o_O
I was gonna say buttered salted popcorn:rolleyes:
I especially like the fact that you can use frozen diced potatoes! :) And I think the Teta dip would be great for it! I'll have to get some Dijon....

Ugh! Enough! :confused: Falafel... gotta make falafel.... LOL

Ooh! What are those?? o_O Never heard of 'em....

Is it a different name for something more familiar?

The only name I have heard is chicken-in/of-the-woods. They’re something like $15 a pound during the rare times they are available. Their texture is stringier than most mushrooms, hence the comparison to chickens’ flesh.

I'm craving spinach pies, as usual, but today we didn't find them. :oops: The assistant told us they would be there on Thursday. I'm anxious. :D