US Vegan Costco

silva

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Pretty specific, but for those who have a Costco by them. I'm finding so much more to like!
raw organic cashews; organic sprouted oats; chia seeds; all kinds of rice; good prices on organic frozen fruit; frozen stuff you need to watch for
Fresh produce--yes, large qty's, but so much organic and really good quality and prices. I get a cruciferous salad mix that comes with 2 bags, 2 lbs of organic mushrooms, broccoli florets, brussel sprouts, super good green beans. Medjool dates

Watch for the * on the price cards as that means it's slotted to be discontinued!

I like Simnett nutrition, he is terrific.
Thank you for sharing. Costco is carrying more of what customers want, healthier plant foods.
I am grateful they are focusing on that. In the past I have bought spices, produce, organic sauerkraut, kale chips (salty!!),
artichokes in water, sprouted oats, and mostly edible stuff from them. Its' soo easy to buy too much of anything there.
I have belonged to BJ's and Costco. At this tyime where I am living, Costco (and BJ's) are 20 miles away.
Not close!. I joined and went there less than 4 times in a year, but if I could carpool with another
member it woud be easier.

• Friendly
Reactions: Chryssie
I'm still sort of newish to Costco, but I like what I have seen, for the most part. I did not like the Costco brand (Kirkland, I believe it is) of frozen veggie spring rolls or pot stickers. I thought both tasted pretty awful. I actually threw out the pot stickers (and I loathe wasting food), as I just found them inedible.

I have enjoyed plenty of other things from Costco, including ramen rice noodles and nuts. I haven't bought much produce from Costco yet, but I might consider it, as the prices in the typical grocery stores are getting so ridiculous. I do get some produce from Aldi quite often and have lucked out for the most part.

I'm still sort of newish to Costco, but I like what I have seen, for the most part. I did not like the Costco brand (Kirkland, I believe it is) of frozen veggie spring rolls or pot stickers. I thought both tasted pretty awful. I actually threw out the pot stickers (and I loathe wasting food), as I just found them inedible.

I have enjoyed plenty of other things from Costco, including ramen rice noodles and nuts. I haven't bought much produce from Costco yet, but I might consider it, as the prices in the typical grocery stores are getting so ridiculous. I do get some produce from Aldi quite often and have lucked out for the most part.
The spring rolls are different, but we really like them,with the edamame and not as much cabbage. Bibigo I think is the brand
The produce is fantasitic, but you have to be commited to the two pounds of fresh organic broccoli (I sure am!) and others.
What I did stock up on is the organic sprouted oats. I wish I'd gotten more of the cocoa powder, it's gone now :|
I do like to browse there, so if you're looking for something I may know :grinning:

Reactions: PTree15
The spring rolls are different, but we really like them,with the edamame and not as much cabbage. Bibigo I think is the brand
The produce is fantasitic, but you have to be commited to the two pounds of fresh organic broccoli (I sure am!) and others.
What I did stock up on is the organic sprouted oats. I wish I'd gotten more of the cocoa powder, it's gone now :|
I do like to browse there, so if you're looking for something I may know :grinning:
Good to know, thank you. Yeah, I think I had the Kirkland brand for the spring rolls. I could do the broccoli for sure. I could freeze whatever I don't plan to use for the week. And I go through lots of greens, now that I'm putting them in smoothies and whatnot.

We came to family’s house in Puerto Rico and they bought us some organic hummus from
Costco that was great. We don’t have Costco near our house in the states. The closest one to us is about 90
Miles away.