Today's Vegan Menu (2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gluten-free Blueberry corn muffin (one of my work friends bought this for me) from Edge of the Woods natural food store in New Haven, CT.; tea
Spaghetti squash enchilada with Daiya cheddar shreds on top; half a grapefruit
Hummus with sweet potato chips
Salad of spinach, tomatoes, red onions, chickpeas, walnuts, raisins, green olives and pepperoncini topped with Italian dressing
Banana-peanut butter smoothie made with almond milk

One of my favourites. I also like to drizzle some sf pancake syrup just before serving.:lick:

Reactions: PTree15
B - Cheeze toastie with some gingerbread tea.
L - Leftover veggie Shepherd's pie with steamed broccoli.
Alpro caramel dessert with a banana.

I've just been drinking cider since then, I'm not sure what to have for dinner.:D

Tea, half a grapfruit
Apple
The last of the spaghetti squash enchiladas (I can't wait to make this again, hah)
Hummus and veggie chips
Cafe au lait with a dash of coffee syrup (yum)
Dinner will be something with quinoa, though I haven't quite figured out what yet. :)

I had to throw away half a bag of spinach because of a product recall, so no salad today :(. There is a listeria threat with the bagged salad and greens from Dole that were processed in Ohio. If the bag had a product number that began with an A, it was part of the recall. So hopefully I won't get sick, as I'd already eaten half the bag! I was not happy. I so wish there was better care taken in the preparation of our food.

Oatmeal with pecans, pumpkin seeds and craisins.

Gardein beefless tips and soup

Half a bag of twizzlers...

What? It was a small bag.

Yesterday:
Tofu scrambled topped with hot sauce and Daiya mozzarella; café au lait
Banana-peanut butter smoothie made with almond milk
Black bean burger topped with onion, mustard, ketchup and relish; steamed corn; and sweet potato wedges
Veggie chips and hummus

Reactions: hungryraccoon
Granny Smith apple with peanut butter, Starbucks vanilla soy latte
Chickpea salad lettuce wrap; hummus with veggie chips
Dinner will be BBQ tempeh, roasted Brussels sprouts and a side of leftover pasta with veggies in garlic and olive oil
Dessert will likely be a banana-peanut butter smoothie with a drizzle of maple syrup

- oats, chia seeds, almond milk, pb, blueberries, walnuts, agave & 2 squares dark choc
- mixed salad with nuts/seeds, avocado & lentils in a sundried tomato sauce
- soya latte, 2 lotus biscuits, banana
- frys pepper steak pie, broccoli, cauliflow, carrots & gravy.

- snacks are to be decided. must involve chocolate...

Banana with peanut butter; iced coffee with almond milk
Tofu scramble topped with Daiya mozzarella shreds and hot sauce
Dinner will be what I had last night (BBQ tempeh, roasted Brussels sprouts), though I might make vegan coleslaw and sub that for the pasta w/veggies.
I didn't have room for dessert last night, and if I do tonight, it will be some sort of fruit smoothie or a trail mix of sorts.

B- The usual
S- A protein shake and an apple
L- leftover butternut squash and mushroom risotto, and a few leftover pasta noodles with a mushroom, garlic and herb flavored tomato sauce
D- Stir-fried broccoli, mushrooms and chickpeas with a miso-garlic sauce.

Banana with peanut butter; orange; iced coffee with almond milk
Zucchini cake topped with tartar sauce; steamed carrots; a scoop of chickpea salad
Dinner will be leftover pasta with Gardein meatless balls and a small salad with Italian dressing.
Trail mix for a snack (raisins, walnuts and chocolate chips)

Zucchini cake topped with tartar sauce;
I'm going to assume this is not zucchini cake, as in dessert cake, because that sounds like it would be really bad with tartar sauce, lol lol lol. [emoji12]

Reactions: ledboots
I'm going to assume this is not zucchini cake, as in dessert cake, because that sounds like it would be really bad with tartar sauce, lol lol lol. [emoji12]
Hahahaha, it's like a mock crab cake. :D

Reactions: KLS52
Yeah, I remember you mentioning them before. Just being a wise a$$. [emoji4]

B- Hot cereal and coffee
L- Sauteed turnips (which I kept meaning to use up) with ginger, vegan bacon and baked beans
D- Potato broccoli soup (potato, broccoli, carrot, shallots, garlic, vegan chicken broth, cashew milk, nutritional yeast, rosemary and black pepper)
S- Not sure, but I am craving something sweet.

So far I have had toasted English muffins with vegan mozzarella and sliced tomatoes and a cup of tea with almond milk.

Snacks - Banana and two clementines.

For lunch I'm having a bowl of the vegetable soup and a pitta bread with chickpea salad.

D- Potato broccoli soup (potato, broccoli, carrot, shallots, garlic, vegan chicken broth, cashew milk, nutritional yeast, rosemary and black pepper)

Sounds lovely. I made soup yesterday but I forgot to put in the vegan chicken powder!

I had a lot of not-so-healthy (but yummy) food over the weekend, so today is all about healthier and still yummy options:

Fresh blueberries, half a grapefruit and iced coffee with almond milk
Hummus with celery sticks and sliced green peppers; orange
Dinner will be something with quinoa, but I haven't decided yet.

Half a grapefruit, roasted almonds, pistachio nuts, iced coffee with almond milk
Sweet chili tofu (from the work cafeteria :) ), hummus with carrots and green peppers
Peanut butter with celery (I forgot how much I like this)
Dried apple slices
Dinner will be Gardein fishless filets and tartar sauce with sweet potato wedges and a salad of mixed greens topped with Italian dressing.

2 oranges, iced coffee with almond milk
Chickpea cutlet with spicy mustard, fried cabbage and onions
Hummus with peppers and carrots
Peanut butter and banana
Dinner will be Gardein barbecued beefless tips topped with Daiya mozzarella, baked sweet potato wedges and a salad of mixed greens, shredded carrots, raisins, walnuts and green olives topped with Italian dressing
Dessert will be baked apples with cinnamon

2 oranges, iced coffee with almond milk
Chickpea cutlet with spicy mustard, fried cabbage and onions
Hummus with peppers and carrots
Peanut butter and banana
Dinner will be Gardein barbecued beefless tips topped with Daiya mozzarella, baked sweet potato wedges and a salad of mixed greens, shredded carrots, raisins, walnuts and green olives topped with Italian dressing
Dessert will be baked apples with cinnamon

Your meals are always so appetising and healthy. Perhaps you should set up a vegan meals on wheels firm.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.